“Anju Coco Visit.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This restaurant in Havalock Iceland is a must if you enjoy really genuine and excelleny food. Not only does it have an extensive menu but on our visits we described to the head waiter our particular passions and flavours and this message was delivered to the kitchen resulting in truly memorable dishes being served. This, our most recent visit to Andaman & Nicobar means we have a very wide experience of dining out in the country and the Anju Coco takes first place in providing excellent meals served within a friendly and welcoming environment by knowledgeable staff.

Date of visit: January 2013
Write a reviewReviews (968)

Reviewed 7 July 2013

A rare tuna steak is what you're having. It will melt in your mouth. You will want to cut a hole in your belly to get room for another one. I couldn't eat anything else after having this. It comes in fresh EVERY day. We received the recommendation from an actual (canadian) fisherman, ans were not disappointed. Do it.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed 2 July 2013

They serve food satisfying all taste buds. They serve tandoori, northindian, Italian, etc.. In short true multi cusine

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The restaurant was empty (I now know why) and yet it still took them an hour to prepare and serve me the manchurian I ordered. My friend ordered a fish dish and that too came out at the same time. Absolutely ridiculous - and they gave no apology or reason for it other than, "It takes a long time." Complete lie.

To top it off they over-charged us by Rs. 200 putting drinks on the bill which we did not order. When we mentioned this they tried to say we did order them (We only had water!) but then backed off. Seemed like a trick to try and get some extra money off of us.

Lastly the food was incredibly mediocre for the price we paid. I would not suggest this place ever.

Date of visit: March 2013
5  Thank KumarRUSA
Reviewed 4 June 2013

excellent place, mouth watering food, scenic beauty is not as good as full moon cafe but food has no comparison. I like Veg Thali the most, very cheap 150rs for 1 which more than enough for 1 person. in both full moon and anju coco I found Thali of Anju Coco better where as manchurian of full moons better....ad belive me they both are worth a shot

Date of visit: April 2013