“andaman honeymoon tour package with experience andamans”
Review of SeaShell, Havelock

and 1 more site!
SeaShell, Havelock
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Havelock Island
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Now this is something I have to admit and give credit to the everyone who made my honeymoon a memorable one. Now let me begin, initially I thought of going for my honeymoon in the month of October, but later decided to prepone it during off season as I was getting extremely good deals on the honeymoon tour package. My honeymoon was delayed because of some personal issues, but later I decided to go ahead with the tour. After searching the web and with my personal experience I qualified this hotel and business for my andaman honeymoon. Since, for most of us we want our Andaman and Nicobar honeymoon trip to be nicely planned without much glitches. Experience Andamans was my choice for andaman honeymoon as I have been referred about this by many of my friends and is by far the most transparent business in the field of Andaman.
Anyways, coming to my package details. I was coming for a 6 nights trip to the andamans and I wanted it to be the most customized package that is best for both of us. I had noted down to visit Havelock Island, Neil Island and Port Blair. Also, I wanted to visit Baratang and Ross Island. The initial package that the team shared was not exactly what I was looking for in my honeymoon and so i customized the tour as per my interest. My initial package did not include scuba diving, sea walk and trip to baratang island. Finally, after few communications I agreed to this honeymoon package itinerary:
Day 01 - airport pick up and chiditapu sunset. Chidiatapu is the best sunset point location in port blair.
Day 02 - Baratang island. This has been my pick, though the journey is long but the dense forest, limestone caves and mudvolcano are good.
Day 03 - Port Blair to Havelock island in cruise and radhanagar beach. This is the best beach in India, white sand beach here is a treat to see and experience.
Day 04 - Snorkeling in Elephant beach and Sea Walk
Day 05 - Scuba diving in havelock with dive india. Evening visit to kalapathar beach
Day 06 - Havelock to neil island. Upon reaching neil island I visited Laxmanpur, Bhartapur and Sitapur beach.Later, I got a transfer from Neil island to havelock
Day 07 - Went to Carbyns cove beach at around 9 am for couple of hours, as my depature from port blair was around 2 pm.
The package included all honeymoon inclusion such as beach side candle lit dinner, decorated beds, bouquets and cakes. Also, the team made sure that all side cruise is included. Hotel in Port blair was hotel J and in havelock was sea shell beach resort. Both the properties are extremely good for your honeymoon package and it minimized the overall cost as well. Hope my review helped you plan you tour in a better way.

Room Tip: Do not emphasize more on sea facing rooms as all rooms are beach side resorts only. It doesn't m...
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
22  Thank vijay229
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

We travelled in May 2012 during our honeymoon. We had stayed at SeaShell in port Blair as well. (This was actually refered to us by our travel agent and was selected by me based on the reviews on tripadvisor)

The Havelock property was really good. The rooms were well maintained and we stayed here for 2 nights. (Stayed in Andaman Chalet)

We remember that the food was normal (buffet breakfast as well as the restaurant).

Overall we liked the stay here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tonymtom
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Overall good experience. I assume this is a fine resort to stay in Havelock.
Food 3/5, Room Service 4/5, ambiance 4/5. It offers a fine personal experience too if one is traveling with a partner.
I visited here in Jan 2015 and if given a change, would like to make another stay at this resort

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Excellent location , white sand beach make this hotel beautiful place for memorable stay.Food is very delicious. Hotel staff members are very friendly and helping.One can do scuba diving here.From outside it looks like hut but from inside every room has full of modern amenities. True value for money.I highly recommend this hotel for stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank goswami_anandmohan
Reviewed 7 June 2015

We visited Sea Shell in end May. Had a wonderful 3 night stay there. Lovely place, excellent ambience and friendly staff made it a truly memorable vacation.
Some other details:
1. We stayed in the Andaman chalet. Cozy, pretty and more importantly, clean. Very calming to sit out in the veranda of the cottage with a coffee in the morning
2. Beach is 30 seconds away from the rooms. Private beach. Beautiful waters.
3. Jurgen's dive shop ScubaLov is on premises. Very convenient if you are plan to undergo an Open Water Swim Course (like I was). They also have Discover Scuba Dives for those who want to experience it without going through the certification.
4. Excellent food at the restaurant. Truly. Service is slow, so bear with it.
5. Hotel is a 2 minute ride from the Jetty. So the Rs 200/- for pickup by car seemed a little steep but given our luggage we hadnt explored any other option. There are taxis available at the Jetty, so you can take them when you arrive as well.
6. Power shortages are often, but not to worry, the backup kicks in immediately.
7. They dont take cards, so carry cash. General rule across the island. There is an SBI ATM and an Axis one. Werent working for the 4 days we were there.
8. Data services DONT work. Unless you are on BSNL, i think. Hotel wifi is also quite poor (since it rides on BSNL) and available in lobby area only.

Net net, Go. And have a super time.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3.6 km away
Silver Sand Beach Resort
Silver Sand Beach Resort
#8 of 13 in Havelock Island

Been to SeaShell, Havelock? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK