Now this is something I have to admit and give credit to the everyone who made my honeymoon a memorable one. Now let me begin, initially I thought of going for my honeymoon in the month of October, but later decided to prepone it during off season as I was getting extremely good deals on the honeymoon tour package. My honeymoon was delayed because of some personal issues, but later I decided to go ahead with the tour. After searching the web and with my personal experience I qualified this hotel and business for my andaman honeymoon. Since, for most of us we want our Andaman and Nicobar honeymoon trip to be nicely planned without much glitches. Experience Andamans was my choice for andaman honeymoon as I have been referred about this by many of my friends and is by far the most transparent business in the field of Andaman.
Anyways, coming to my package details. I was coming for a 6 nights trip to the andamans and I wanted it to be the most customized package that is best for both of us. I had noted down to visit Havelock Island, Neil Island and Port Blair. Also, I wanted to visit Baratang and Ross Island. The initial package that the team shared was not exactly what I was looking for in my honeymoon and so i customized the tour as per my interest. My initial package did not include scuba diving, sea walk and trip to baratang island. Finally, after few communications I agreed to this honeymoon package itinerary:
Day 01 - airport pick up and chiditapu sunset. Chidiatapu is the best sunset point location in port blair.
Day 02 - Baratang island. This has been my pick, though the journey is long but the dense forest, limestone caves and mudvolcano are good.
Day 03 - Port Blair to Havelock island in cruise and radhanagar beach. This is the best beach in India, white sand beach here is a treat to see and experience.
Day 04 - Snorkeling in Elephant beach and Sea Walk
Day 05 - Scuba diving in havelock with dive india. Evening visit to kalapathar beach
Day 06 - Havelock to neil island. Upon reaching neil island I visited Laxmanpur, Bhartapur and Sitapur beach.Later, I got a transfer from Neil island to havelock
Day 07 - Went to Carbyns cove beach at around 9 am for couple of hours, as my depature from port blair was around 2 pm.
The package included all honeymoon inclusion such as beach side candle lit dinner, decorated beds, bouquets and cakes. Also, the team made sure that all side cruise is included. Hotel in Port blair was hotel J and in havelock was sea shell beach resort. Both the properties are extremely good for your honeymoon package and it minimized the overall cost as well. Hope my review helped you plan you tour in a better way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beach side resort provides an excellent view of the clear emerald waters and coconut trees studded beach. Its well-appointed suites with modern amenities, warm and welcoming staff ensure that guests are comfortable and cared for. Dining options include our all-day dining "Urban Tadka" which serves a multi-cuisine fare. "Fluidz" our bar gives you splendid view of the sea with the mouth smashing mocktails, cocktails and flavorsome seafood. With well trained staff manning the kids play zone, couples can relax and enjoy the serene beauty of the resort, or indulge in some spa therapy or choose our in house scuba diving centre to explore the ocean. With the swimming pool having a kid's pool and a Jacuzzi, you are bound to have a memorable and fun time with your family at SeaShell, Havelock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your SeaShell, Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashell Havelock Hotel Havelock Island
- SeaShell, Havelock Havelock Island, Andaman And Nicobar Islands