My wife and me stayed in Sea Shell at Haveloc Island during last week of February 2012. This was our honeymoon trip. The resort is well maintained with private seaside ( I wont call it a beach ) and lots of coconut trees. We were given welcome drinks (coconut water ) on arrival. We opted for Andaman Lagoon rooms which are bigger in size (compared to Chalet ) and offer more privacy as they are located little away from main resort. Room was well maintained and cosy. I would recommend lagoon/chalet rather than Villas. I found it little disadvantageous to have washroom at ground floor ( room in first floor ) especially if you have female members. The resort has a nice restaurant (sans room service) and open Bar. We had tried both Indian and Chinese at the restaurant which we found tasty and service was acceptable. Bar offers cocktails, mocktails as well as array of sea food platters (limited in options but tasty and reasonably priced ). We found front desk people helpful (arranged sea side dinner table for us on request ) and courteous. I would recommend this resort and would love to visit the place once again.
Lastly our local tour guide Mr.Abdul (Holiday In Waves ) perfectly planned the whole Andaman Trip. Heartiest thanks to him.
Like: Sea front, rooms, restaurant, Bar , staffs
Dislike : My wife was scared by presence of 3-4 stray dogs inside the resort premises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beach side resort provides an excellent view of the clear emerald waters and coconut trees studded beach. Its well-appointed suites with modern amenities, warm and welcoming staff ensure that guests are comfortable and cared for. Dining options include our all-day dining "Urban Tadka" which serves a multi-cuisine fare. "Fluidz" our bar gives you splendid view of the sea with the mouth smashing mocktails, cocktails and flavorsome seafood. With well trained staff manning the kids play zone, couples can relax and enjoy the serene beauty of the resort, or indulge in some spa therapy or choose our in house scuba diving centre to explore the ocean. With the swimming pool having a kid's pool and a Jacuzzi, you are bound to have a memorable and fun time with your family at SeaShell, Havelock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your SeaShell, Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashell Havelock Hotel Havelock Island
- SeaShell, Havelock Havelock Island, Andaman And Nicobar Islands