“One for the "Bucket List"”

Cleveland Skydiving Center
Reviewed 8 January 2014

For years, I've thought about jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. My family and friends thought I was nuts.

Well, I am and I did... and I would do it again! And I'm glad I chose the Cleveland Skydiving Center for my first time.

Although you won't find a fancy airport at 15199 Grove Road in Garrettsville, Ohio; you will find a staff of well trained instructors that work hard to make your jump as safe and fun as possible. Of course, you will sign a waiver promising not to sue should something go wrong - but that's what you have to expect for a "rush of a lifetime!" Hey, if President George H W Bush can do it on his 85th birthday - than how tough can it be?

Tandem jumping takes minimal training because the instructor you're attached to controls most of the activity. The training - watching a video and one-on-one instruction takes about an hour.

My package included photos of myself and a friend receiving instruction, putting on the jump gear, boarding the plane, the actual jump and landing - all provided on a CD as a slideshow. The photos with this review were part of my package. You can also upgrade to live video for an extra charge.

Once you complete your jump, you'll want to get a t-shirt commemorating the experience. They even have one that has skydiving checked off on a bucket list - very cool!

I would suggest bringing all the staff from your office for a real "team-building" experience. Yeah, that'll happen. ;-)

5  Thank Mark M