“Good Sunday Lunch”

Add it.
China One
Ranked #12 of 40 Restaurants in Gallipolis
Reviewed 26 September 2017

The food was excellent. The waitstaff very attentive. We will come back on our next visit. They provided a great selection. My daughter who is usually very picky also enjoyed it.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This buffet I think for the most part is pretty good..service is good and establishment is pretty clean. I can imagine most people would like to eat here if you like Chinese buffets. Personally tho..I seem to get nauseous every time I try it. The selection is good and always seems to be refreshed pretty often..and the flavor is always good. Jello wasn't quite edible..but for the most part their food seems good. I've never gotten sick..just nauseous..so maybe it's just me.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017

My husband and I will do the take out platters more often than not when we choose do have Chinese for dinner. You always get more than enough, and it is always fresh made! If you choose the buffet, it is your typical Chinese Buffet, with many options.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Since our old place shut down we have been going here. Good place for a quick lunch. Several items on the buffet. For desert - Banana's, cheesecake, Ice Cream and little cake things that I really don't think have taste but they are pretty.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Sometimes I tire of the mediocre buffets that are offered; however, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food offered at this buffet. The dishes were constantly replenished and the food was hot and tasty.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to China One? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK