“breakfast is good deal”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #15 of 39 Restaurants in Gallipolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2018

friendly staff and good food I enjoy eating here. I've only had breakfast but if this is any indication the rest should be great. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Let me tell you about our visit to Tudors in Gallipolis today. We usually go thru the pickup window on Sunday after church. The food is good, reasonably price and fast. Well, today we did all that; when we opened our meals at home mine was really missing somethings. I called and ask to speak to manager. When this happened at other places, we were either told to come back and pick up what they had forgotten or sometimes a free meal. Imagine my shock and surprise when, after explaining the problem to Judy, the manager, she said she'd bring the forgotten food to us. WOW that was how you make your customers happy. She even threw in some desserts. Now I'm going to tell you.....that was above and beyond her job duties, but she certainly made an impression on us and we will be returning next Sunday. If you are her employer, hope you realize what a great employee you have and reward her accordingly.

1  Thank Lanie46
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Very Friendly People work to make you Happy Here. The food is Great and you won't leave Hungry. Sometimes it's hard to get in because everyone stops here.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at Tudor's many times via the drive through but had no idea they had such great sit down food! Probably the best place in that town to eat!

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Depending on the staff as to what quality your food will be. There seems to be different staff each time I go. Biscuits are too thick for the breakfast sandwiches.