“The Large Special”

Lorobi's Pizza - Silver Bridge Plaza
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Gallipolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Lorobi's Pizza in the Silver Bridge Plaza. A beloved spot for 40 years in Gallipolis Oh.
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great Pizza. My Wife and I order the Large Special and substitute the green peppers with banana peppers. $19.95 A little pricey but worth it. You won't find another pizza place like this one. You can order in or take home. We usually order our pizza and stop by Tractor supply or Shoe Sensation while waiting 15 to 20 minutes on our pizza. We have been ordering pizza from Lorobi's for over 20 years.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a great place to eat. I've visited it multiple times. It is a small place, but one of a kind pizza.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I went into lorobis a few weeks ago, to eat with my family, the staff was very polite and very helpful. Only problem I had with the place was the food, I mean they say thin crust but it is not thin and crispy and there cheese and sauce was nothing too special. But the worst part of it all was that l went to sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on my plain pizza and it had mold in it!!!! I don't know what you guys do in that kitchen but serving mold to your customers is disgusting in my book!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Love love love the pizza especially with zesty sauce! If salads are your thing, try the chicken BLT SALAD! One salad is more than enuff to share with two.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This pizza joint was highly recommended on TA and Yelp, so we thought we would give it a try since it's close to the highway and we wanted a relatively quick stop. It's a local dive but clean. It's in a shopping center. Many people picking up takeout pizzas and there were about 7 booths or so which was half filled when we arrived on a Saturday around 6:30. The prices are good but the tomato sauce is on the sweet side which we did not care for at all. We won't be back.