“Really good.”

Lorobi's Pizza - Silver Bridge Plaza
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Gallipolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Lorobi's Pizza in the Silver Bridge Plaza. A beloved spot for 40 years in Gallipolis Oh.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This pizza place has been here a long time..They've always had good pizza..I don't think iv ever tried anything else on the menu. I'm really gonna try to go here more often. I havnt been to the location downtown..the one here by the bridge is small inside but still mom and pop shop comfortable. The inside does need some updates for sure..But it's fairly clean and the bathrooms are small but pretty clean too. Over the years I always relate my experience here with the sausage they use (if u opt for that) on their pizzas. Love it! I also like the parmasean shaker and red pepper shakers they leave on the table to use on each slice to your heart's content. That makes me happy! ☺

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Lorobis in the plaza is the best!! From the big sausage slices to the grease running down your arm as you eat it's the best pizza in Gallia County!

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Lorobi's for years. When I moved to Florida for a brief period, I had visitors bring an unbaked one from there because I missed it that much! It really is the best pizza around this area.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Stopped at the Silver Bridge Plaza location after my child's sporting event. I have frequented the Lorobi's located in St. Albans for years, and I was surprised to find another in Gallipolis (now I know there are two!).

Ordered a large pizza to go. Tastes just like the St. Albans location! The only difference is, the Gallipolis location cuts their pieces in squares rather than the rectangles found in St. Albans. Same great pizza texture and flavor, same great sausage!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Best Pizza in town... Or anywhere else for that matter. The grease may scare some but it is what makes it so delicious! We usually just order a Lg Pepperoni and Cheese but sometimes switch it up... Their sausage is really good too and also not your typical sausage. The inside of the restaurant needs upgrading but don't let that scare you off either. If visiting Gallipolis or a surrounding area this is a must try!!!