“applebees”

Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 January 2017

eat there a lot me and wife sometime kids and grandkids close to home and real good food with reasonable prices

Reviewed 7 January 2017

I am not too fond of Applebee's--the atmosphere or the food. It's all right if you like it, but it is not my cup of tea..

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I was in this restaurant yesterday and seen the bartender exchange words with a couple. I have no idea what happened so I am choosing not to comment on that - what I was not impressed by was the bartender, shift manager, and a server choosing discuss the situation after the couple left. In turn I was given the "opportunity" to explain to my young children what certain very profane words meant as the 3 "employees" continued to mock the couple. Definitely not an establishment that I will enter again !!!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

My wife likes this establishment...I truly hate it...I only order soup and salad went we go. Four days ago we went before the rush hour, if they ever had one. The music was so loud on the north side we asked to be seated on the south side. Unfortunately the south side had blinds open and the sun was glaring thru, right into my face. I asked to have the offending blinds pulled down to block the glare. The waitress said the blinds don't work. Bad answer. My onion soup would have been better out of a can...was served with some cheese, no croutons...the salad was terrible and limp. My wife liked her meal. That is why I said, "The next time you want to come back here again, make sure it is with one of your girlfriends, and not me."
Enough said, about this place.

1  Thank rrrooter
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Not a bad place to eat. Not exceptional but very much what you expect from an Applebee's. That is nit a bad thing.