“Great Selection of Very Good Food, Wonderful Service”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Fairlawn
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We enjoyed our meal at BJ's. The server was very attentive and gracious. The menu selection was quite extensive. The food ate was very fresh and delicious (see photos). We will return to this BJ's when we return to town and are likely to visit another when we are in a city with a location.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I went here for dinner on a busy Saturday night with my friend. We didn't have reservations but I'm not sure if they take any. We had to wait about 40 minutes to get a table. Our waitress was very friendly which helped make up for the wait a little. We ordered the garlic knots for an appetizer since I saw that you don't get any bread with dinner. They came out warm with marinara dipping sauce and were very good. We both ordered a sirloin steak which looked very long and large in the menu but when we got them they were round and about the size of a normal filet. I liked the seasoning on it so I was happy with the taste although it was a little tough. I ordered it medium well, which may have been the wrong choice. I also ordered the mashed potatoes which I thought were very tasty! My friend ordered a baked potato instead and complained that it was not done enough. He didn't however send it back. We both had salads for one of our side dishes and they were a good size. I had a glass of wine and he had one beer. The bill was about $50. before tip. I would go back on a weeknight but Friday and Saturday nights are too noisy, loud and crowded for my taste.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Dined here for dinner and we enjoyed it. Tried some of their beers, all good. The kale and brussel sprouts salad with grilled chicken was really yummy.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

The food is always great, and the atmosphere is nice. The prices are good, and If you join their club, you can get special discounted pricing....well worth it.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

From the time we stepped thru the door and seated the great service began. Jason, our waiter, was ready and waiting to take care of our group of 7. Full menu with many so many choices plus pizza.
Love it when other waiters and waitresses help bring out an order so everyone eats together.
Full bar and lots of different beers to choose from.
Great place for viewing a game, plenty of parking.
You will not be disappointed.