“Wow, best mall sushi ever!”
Review of TJ Sushi

TJ Sushi
Ranked #28 of 62 Restaurants in Fairlawn
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

In town for work and ventured out to a local mall. Off a recommendation, tried TJ Sushi and was amazingly impressed! Don't let the fact it's a sushi kiosk in a mall detour you. The sushi is VERY fresh and beautifully prepared. Will definitely be back if in this area again!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

For a restaurant at mall kiosk, TJ Sushi is decent. They are not pre-cooked sushi. It is made to order just like any other sushi restaurant.

Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were at Summit mall; we wanted a snack but not fast food. I had gotten tamago from them before so I suggested sushi.
This was great stuff! My seaweed salad was a bit "pickly" but great. The California roll was fabulous and my husband was quite happy with his eel roll.
We will get sushi again!

Reviewed 3 February 2015

I am not a big fan of sushi outside of Japan as the fare served there has spoiled me. I am also not a big fan of most mall food. But in this case, we had decided to get lunch in the mall and I was intrigued by this little sushi stand just outside the food court.

I ordered a Combo A which was a maki roll with an add-on of 2 pieces each of two kinds of sushi or sashimi. I had the spicy crabmeat roll with a two pieces of salmon and tuna sushi. It was all delicious and the portion was just right. I particularly enjoyed the crabmeat maki roll as it was quite flavorful.

The service was good and the price was rather reasonable. My combo was $9.99. In my mind, this was a very good bargain.

Overall, if you like sushi, it's worth giving this place a try. I was certainly prejudiced against having sushi at a place like this but this spot did away with my trepidation. The food was very good and the prices were more than reasonable.