“Great and flavorful but expensive”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Fairlawn
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Love this place! but it will break the bank if you have more than yourself to pay for. The flavors are great and it is super refreshing. They weigh your choices and then you pay at the end after adding toppings. It would be a 10 if it weren't for cost.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

This was our first time to a Menchie's. The server at the counter was very friendly and most helpful: She gave us a quick tour and provided us with a few empty sample cups. We're glad she provided them because there were over a dozen flavors of frozen yogurt available. We sampled a number of these and found the mint chocolate and the strawberry to be really good. Besides the usual candy toppings you find at many do-it-yourself shops, Menchie's also has FRESH raspberries, blackberries, and pineapple! But best of all: they have some awesome toppings: hot fudge, caramel, and Reese's peanut butter. Regardless of what you get, the price is 49 cents per ounce. My husband and I got two good-sized cups an the bill came to $10.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I really don't get this place. The frozen yogurt is average at best, but they are way over priced. They are way overrated.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

While I love Menchie's Froyo in general, this particular store is not the cleanest and they seem to have an odd sense of humor in their pairings. The main reason for my complaint is that I had a credit on my account, the staff told me I didn't have to use it all at once, so I didn't. Imagine my surprise when I went to use the rest of my credit and it was gone. They claim it was a birthday credit and didn't carry over, but I specifically asked if it did, so this was their error and should have been corrected by them. Displeased with the way it was handled, I left and decided to get my froyo fix elsewhere. It just seemed like an easy thing to fix and I have trouble supporting establishments that claim to be customer service oriented but when there is a very legitimate problem, they just blow you off.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Pay by weight fro-yo can cost a family a bundle. Especially when kids load on the toppings, which seems to be one reasons kids like to come here. Yogurt flavors vary daily and to me seem grainy. There are better places for frozen yogurt. The workers comment of "have a smiley day" is annoying and shows how they cater to kids, who are their bread and butter. Rarely did I see a kid finish all the yogurt and toppings they put in their cup.