“Had ice cream cakes which is what I wanted.”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fairlawn
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The gal who worked there was wonderful --- helped me pick out a cake, was even going to decorate one she had in the back on-the-spot for me. Was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back there again.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This Dairy Queen has the typical Dairy Queen treats and also has some of the cakes in the front case to purchase. Always delicious!!

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I am an admitted Blizzard junkie. Reese's cup with chocolate soft-serve is my go-to treat. Once in The service here is spotty. On occasion, I get service with a smile and things go smoothly. But recently, I get attitude served up with my order and it gets really annoying, especially after having waited a while to get served in the first place. Honestly folks, if you don't like your job, quit and let someone else take the job that actually wants to work.