“Tomato Basil Bisque”

Cuisines: American
Description: Related to the Rockne's in Stow, Ohio
Description: Related to the Rockne's in Stow, Ohio
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I get the same thing here every time: bowl of tomato basil bisque and chicken salad on wheatberry bread. Always good.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Rocknes is by far the best kept secret in regard to small chain restaurants. My fave is the Terminator Sub with fries! And their house Italian dressing is awesome!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

first of all 3 of us got salads that they said were very good--rexcept for the oriental salad with its never-ending past.. But I gambled on the reuben and I lost big time. My reuben and I did not get along. It had a lot of corned beef with above-average flavor.. I took half of the sandwich home and immediately knew what the problem was. was missing: there was less than a tablespoon of saurkraut. The cheese, which I assumed had been melted was nowhere to be found...same with the dressing

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here while visiting my brother in law. Ordered a Firestone salad with a fresh grilled chicken breast. Pita bread was on the side. Portion was really big. The dressing tasted like it was homemade. Hubby ordered the bacon chicken tender cheddar sub sandwich. Well well, need to split the entrées. Service was great and the place was clean. Will I come back in the future??Oh yeah baby.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Good food but nothing you would crave. Service was slow at lunch. Clean and friendly. They offer lunch combos. A lot of locations. Tasty but nothing exceptional.

Been to Rockne's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK