New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel for business last week and my experience was remarkable to say the least. The breakfast buffet was a little bit pricy for my company 's budget but our server Beverly made it all worthwhile. She was very friendly and pleasant to talk to, I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank mauri7777
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Hartville, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

I am on business trips most of the year and have been staying at this location consistenly over the past year. I want to commend the staff for making me and my business partner feel at home. A big thank you goes out to Donna, Tim, Bev and Denise for making us feel special each and every visit. They go above and beyond! Would recommend this location to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Thomas B
Benton, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

I was reluctant to stay at another Holiday Inn after such a bad experience at Cleveland West Lake, but this place was amazing! If parents were going to Wright Patterson AFB to visit this is where I would put them. I stayed here Sunday night Jan 15, 2012. I was a walk in with no reservations. Told them I needed a quite room and they did not disappoint. The front desk was nice and friendly lots of smiles and made me feel like they really wanted to make us comfortable. We asked for pillows and a blanket, Jackie got it right away for us she was great, like all the staff here. The hotel was quiet and the beds were very comfortable. The pool was nice warm and fun. Had a great complimentary breakfast with eggs, bacon, toast, yogurt, cereal, coffee and juice. We got the whole pint of juice left at our table. This is a must stay hotel. There is a bar on property and a nice restaurant. Lots of good eating within walking distance also. While we were out we felt very safe in the area. Lots of young smart Air force people in the area. This is a good place to base day trips out of to the area attractions like a little known treasure called the National Museum of the United States Air Force. If you like airplanes or are proud of America go here!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank CoalMiner74
Granville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

We were able to get a good rate for a last minute trip we planned on a Friday night. From the moment we arrived, the staff was nothing but amazing. The front desk clerk provided us with a discount for dinner and gave us several suggestions for local restaurants. We opted to eat in the restaurant because it was convenient, looked nice, and we had a 5 year old who was extremely hungry. The service was great and the food was great. We had the pool to ourselves which was nice and our first floor room was quiet, clean and nicely furnished. We are frequent travelers and were not expecting much other than a roof over our heads for the night and were very pleased with the hotel and staff. We were in a hurry the next morning when we were leaving so could not have breakfast, but the staff offered us yogurt and granold bars to take with us. We will be coming back again and would recommend this hotel to anyone! It is also extremely convenient to the highway, Nutter Center, shopping, Wright State and several restaurants. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Indianapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

The pool here was terrific for a mid-winter weekend. It was a little chilly, but of course the kids don't mind. No hot-tub. The rooms were good-sized, and the location is fabulous. The restaurant was over-priced.

Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank indyhug111
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairborn
1.8 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
0.6 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
0.5 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
0.1 km away
Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
0.3 km away
Hampton Inn Dayton/Fairborn
0.7 km away
Residence Inn Dayton Beavercreek

Been to Holiday Inn Dayton Fairborn I-675? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK