“Something for everyone”

Rubin's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 127 Restaurants in Elyria
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Had a corned beef sandwich, it was very good. It has a very nice menu. Good service and low prices.The restaurant is clean and close to Midway Mall.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Traveling through from Vermont to Chicago, my husband and I stopped for dinner at Rubin's Deli. It certainly doesn't seem like much from the outside. It is in a small strip mall behind a few hotels. But the reviews were very positive so we thought we would give it a try. The staff was extremely welcoming and the atmosphere relaxing. Then the food came..hummus to die for, fresh pitas for dipping, chicken kabob plate and for my husband, a Rubin on rye. No doubt about it, everything was fresh, homemade and scrumptious! It is definitely worth a stop for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

From the outside it doesn't look like much but once you are inside it's clean and the service is fast and efficient. The menu is definitely deli style but has an authentic twist. My food was super fresh, I could eat a million of those croissants. Loved it we would defiantly go back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I was here one evening during a business trip. It was one of the few places very close to my hotel, on a very hot summer day where I didn't want to walk far. There is a LOT of variety on the menu, and they also have daily meal and soup specials. They also have breakfast items on the menu, available all day. Since I had been doing a lot of 'on the bun' recently, I decided to order an omelet. The omelet was VERY good, and quite large. Cooked perfectly. It came with 'home fries', which I couldn't get into.These fries had more of a look and feel of something closer to a hash, and they were HIGHLY seasoned. Not really spicy. But a LOT of other seasonings that really detracted from the potatoes. I left most of them. The toast came dry, but butter was provided.
Most of the other people were having dinner options, and I was hearing positive comments. So I will be sure to try something else when I return.
Service was fast and friendly.
Prices are VERY reasonable.
It is located in a strip mall next to a Dollar General. (Doesn't jump out at you from the road.)
Will be back again for sure.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I always look for corned beef or kielbasa when in Cleveland. Its whats for lunch and dinner there.
Driving from Toledo to downtown Cleveland there are many choices once I-90 separates from I-80 but if you want DELI Corned Beef get off at the first exit after the turnpike and find Rubins. Not fancy on the outside and hidden in a small shopping mall it could be easily overlooked. Prices are very reasonable, service excellent form an experienced staff. This is a regular stop for me.

Date of visit: April 2017