We arrived in Cleveland and headed for Elyria as this was roughly half way between Cleveland and Cedar Point. The Country Inn chain had been recommended to us and we weren't disappointed. The foyer looks like someone's home! Originally going to stay for only 2 nights and ended up staying for seven! (This involved a change of room, but was done with the minimum of fuss and within 30 minutes of us asking if we could stay longer, we were in our new room).
The staff were lovely, very pleasant and chatty. Knowledable about the local area, and very good with driving directions! Breakfast was included and this was good quality and as plentiful as you wanted. Highly recommended. See my reviews of Cedar Point and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame if you are thinking of visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located between Cleveland and Sandusky, Home to Cedar Point Amusement Park. We are less than 0.5 mile south of I-90 and less than 1 mile north of I-80 at exit 145. Also we are 18 miles west of Cleveland Hopkins Int'l Airport and Oberlin College is 10 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elyria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Elyria Hotel Elyria
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Elyria
- Country Inns And Suites By Carlson
- Country Inn Elyria
- Elyria Country Inn