“Cute hole in the wall bar”
Review of The Dundee Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Dundee Grill
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Dundee
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stopped here for something different as we were passing through. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked in. It's very clean and decorated cute. The food and service were great.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on a late Saturday afternoon. Had heard about the good service & food. We were not disappointed. My dad ordered a fish sandwich and said it was delicious. (Coleslaw was 50/50.) My wife was very pleased with her Taco Salad. I ordered a medium sized burger with EVERYTHING on it. It was great! A generous serving of jalapeños. All 3 slices of cheese I wanted with perfectly done crinkle cut French fries. I was impressed. Cold beverages with ice-cold frozen mugs. Our greeter/waitress/barmaid/cook was Teresa. She is one-of-a-kind. If I owned a restaurant she would be my first hire. (Based on watching her do everything maybe my ONLY hire.) Very pleasant/personable but kept hopping. If you try the Dundee Grill, it is well worth it but cut Teresa some slack....she is working very hard to make you happy. A good tip will make it nice for the next guy too.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Hole in the wall, dive bar, call it what you will...this place has some amazing pub grub. I don't know that you'll ever find me rubbing elbows at the bar on a busy Friday night (looks like the sort of place where a nightly fight may be encouraged to break up the sheer monotony) but a drive to the Itty bitty town of dundee on a lazy Saturday afternoon for phenomenal wings and a sampling of the rest of their DAMN tasty fare? Oh, yeah... Make it a day; hit Swissters on a saturday afternoon in Sugarcreek for live music and an ever changing assortment of craft brews on tap, then head to dundee grill for grub.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

It's a local place near home, but the food is great, the service they give is trying to make you happy you stopped by. Wholesome home cooked food, whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, they make you feel comfortable. Not many people realize the place is there, what attracted my attention in the first place is the staff waving at me each morning on my way to work! Some mornings there is free coffee right outside on a table, as they want people to take notice of the only place for about 8 miles around that serves a fast breakfast for those in a hurry, but the real luxury is eating inside with the most friendliest people around these parts. Stop on in, you'll be glad you did. My family enjoys anytime we can stop to eat there.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

We have been here a couple of times just for the burgers. They are very consistent, always good!!
As every bar could...they could use another bathroom. When we were there the last time a bus full of drunks came in. What was nice was the outdoor patio. It really came in handy that day so we could enjoy our food in peace.

Date of visit: July 2015