“ Good All Around ”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 242 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The food, the beer, the root beer, the outdoor seating ... all very good. Lots of variety and have enjoyed everything I've had there. The outdoor seating area is nice.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Came after the Buckeye's game, on a Saturday. It was early afternoon, with an expected 50-60 minute wait. But, we were surprised to find the wait to only be about 15 minutes.

Our waitress was nice. Food came out as expected and in the time frame expected. Everything we ordered was perfect.

I recommend you finish with a pizookie.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Tatonka beer is consistently good. I had the meatballs and enjoyed them. Service was good once seated. The hostess was new and struggling a bit.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Tried the call ahead while on the way there... got transferred to mgr phone because of 5 adults three toddlers and bounced back to counter... arrived at 5:25 pm and was acknowledged as call in group and was told by host I'm going to get table set. 10 mins later came and asked name and text # as he said it was never inputted. As we wait, larger groups going ahead. Then host says he is getting manager. Manager never came. Now going on 6:12 I ask again why other tables going ahead of us? Host replied they had reservation in which I responded as did we as you recognized a half hr ago! He stated three high chairs was the issue so I said make it two and a booster. Host then states yeah we are a bit short handed....I see what seems to be the manager and he proceeds to place blame on other manager who left he said, great, another excuse I said. The manager proceeded to walk away and not want to deal with the issue.... really? I'm about to spend over a hundred dollars and you don't want to figure out how to seat us? Ok we left and went to Bob Evans who was more than happy to accommodate all of us!

Not happy at this BJ's by any stretch! You outright blew it!!!!

2  Thank toshea1
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The best Parmesan chicken I've ever had. A fun atmosphere with a fun drink menu. The service was great also.