Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel has an awesome breakfast with made to order omelettes and the bar is small but nice. However the noise from the atrium is so loud until after the bar closes its hard to get to sleep. The rooms are nice just wish the rooms were quieter.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for you review of The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am pleased to hear that over all you had a pleasant experience. I am terribly sorry that you were disturbed by Atrium noise however.

I hope that you will consider trying us again in the future.

Once again, my apologies.

Sincerely

Becky Miller

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Very beautiful hotel inside and out, vey clean in all areas of hotel. Checkin area was well staffed and was quick. Breakfast was the best seen -plenty of seating within the hotel 1st floor to accomadate the large volume of personnel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the great review of The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and our complimentary cooked to order breakfast.

Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Thank You for Being our Guest.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel Friday and Saturday night last weekend. The hotel was filled with children from I believe a soccer tournament. They were running around the hotel all weekend. Stopping the elevators on all floors, running up and down the hallways. After waiting 10 minutes for an elevator from the 7th floor it finally arrived covered in juice/soda on the floors & walls. Front desk said they can't do anything about the noise as it is up to the parents to speak to their children. I have stayed in many hotels with sports teams attending tournaments and have had no problems. The hotel staff in this particular hotel ignore the situation so it continues. I expect more from Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank DogLoverToo
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to publish a review. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the challenges that you had with the children in the hotel and also how m staff handled your situation. That is certainly not acceptable. Please know that I will meet with my front desk team to reinforce how situations like this should be handled.

I would like to try to make this situation right for you if you would be able to contact me off line at 614-602-0112.

Again my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I have stayed here several times on business. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are clean. Only issue is the rooms don't get cool enough for me. The breakfast is amazing and the complimentary happy hour was nice as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank You for taking the time to publish a review about The Embassy Suites in Dublin. I greatly appreciate your feedback. I am pleased to hear that overall you enjoy the hotel.

Please let me know when you are arriving for your next trip and I will have maintenance take a look at your air conditioning to see if it can be adjusted. I am sorry that you were too warm.

Thank You for Being a loyal Customer.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel has a ground floor courtyard which is nice but with 8 floors everything echos from the courtyard to your room. Since there is not a hallway to your room everything is open to the courtyard. In the courtyard their are free pool tables so if people are being loud and playing pool at night the advantage of having a separate space for your kids is not really an advantage because the people are loud playing pool.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Kent W

Thank You for taking the time to publish a review. Please accept my most sincere apologies that you were disturbed by noise during your recent visit. We try very hard to enforce our quiet hours that begin at 11:00 PM nightly and we too are disappointed when we fail to do so. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience.

I hope that you will come back and try us again sometime when your travel plans find you in our area.

Thank You for Being our Guest.