All reviewsfull kitchendvd libraryheated outdoor poolbar stoolsdouble doorsmini apartmentdrinks and appetizersliving spacenice free breakfastfelt like homeshuttle servicelaundry facilitiesmovie theaterfree happy hourhot tubsoftball tournamentzoo tickets
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Very friendly staff! Starting with Tina and Erica at the front desk. The very accomodating gentleman Orlando who went out of his way to make sure my friend and I had a wonderful experience in Dublin! Joe and Dave were very helpful as well with information on the area for us. You all made our stay fun and memorable. Thank you!

Room Tip: The units are beautiful but if you don't want to use stairs, ask for a bottom floor unit
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Steve W, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you very much for your recent stay and wonderful comments. We so appreciate your business. I will share your comments with the entire staff. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

my family has been staying at this property for 12 years. It has gone through numerous names and owners. This last visit has confirmed that we will not be returning. Many of the nice amenities that were in the lobby, like free drinks, are gone or horribly downgraded to the cheapest version possible (a can of soda is now $2) and movie selection hasnt been updated for atleast 10 years. But most importantly there were some safety issue that i could not overlook especially with children. The outdoor stairwells and balconies and railings are cracked, rotten, peeling and falling apart. Do not walk barefoot out on to the balcony or touch the railings they are crumbling and splintered. Fire alarm went of THREE times over 2 nights, all after midnight of course. Staff had no idea what to do and gave no reassurance or explanation to guests. Of course we ran out of our door scared at 2 am only to get huge splinters from the peeling balcony floors. I won't even go into the shoddy construction "upgrades" to the rooms that left construction dust on every surface above our knees. AVOID

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your recent stay and valuable comments. I am so pleased you took the time to share with us. We too have wanted to upgrade many amenities and are pleased to report we will be unveiling shortly some significant changes. Please come back and let us wow you next time!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

As I'm reading on many of these other reviews, it's very obvious the hotel is in the process of getting better. There are big container things in the parking lot, and signs of work being done on at least one of the buildings from what I could see.

I was checked in to what could only be described as a "old" room, and they were just enough small issues that I went up to the front desk to ask for one of the "new" rooms, as I read enough online to know that they existed. The wait at the desk was rather long, as one person at the desk seem to know what he was doing, and the other person did not.

I was moved into a new room, which could only be described as modern and really cool. The dishes, do utensils, and all of the fixtures showed signs of a designer being used.

When you're staying here, be sure to ask for a "new" room. The person at the front desk said that she did not know when they would be done making all of the rooms "new".

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your recent stay and valuable comments. We very much agree with you concerning the challenges in renovating an entire facility. Please come back and see us again. I think you will be very happy with what you will experience. If you have any problems, please contact me personally. Thank you again for staying and I do apologize for any missteps we made during your visit.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, all of these reviews are WAY off base. I felt like I walked into another world when arriving at this hotel. After waiting for the staff troubleshoot another issue, they couldn't find my reservation. It was done through a third party vendor. It took FOREVER for them to figure it out while my husband waited in the car with our sleeping baby and dog. The staff were highly unprofessional, from the desk staff to the cleaning crew member that was hanging out in the lobby. The woman at the desk said that she was knew and "didn't know what she had gotten herself into by working here." What a great first impression.

When we finally got a room, we were glad it was remodeled. However, it was right across from the pool and fire pit area, which is open until 10 pm. Just try to get a baby to sleep with all that noise! So inconsiderate.

Literally the only reason to stay here is to avoid a large pet fee for a dog friendly room. It was one of the most miserable travel experiences I've ever had. Avoid!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Steve W, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thank you very much for your recent stay and valuable comments. I apologize for the inappropriate comments from our Housekeeper who was standing at the Front Desk. That Housekeeper is no longer with us. As you know, we are in transition both in physical facilities and staffing. Please come back and give us a chance to make it right.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

This hotel has so much potential! The pool and spa area are nice - with the fire pit, the breakfast food was delicious: eggs, pancakes, french toast sticks, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, juice. And here is where it goes off the rails. The room we reserved, was the room we got...but it was far from clean. There was diaper that had been used (not dirty) in the end table of the king bed room. The queen bed room door was shut when we arrived, so I wasn't sure what was going on. Upon opening it and checking the tub - the drain had the hair from previous sleepers in it. The drain is old school, so it's a plug or no plug, but still. Dirty shower, dirt on the wall by the sink and I could write my name in the dust on the desk. The windows are so dirty on the outside and you can't see through them when the sun shines in. I did mention all of this when we checked out for our one night stay. While the front desk staff acted shocked, it's clear that they are not inspecting ANY of the rooms their staff is cleaning. I get trust - but you need to verify. I wasn't offered anything in compensation, and I booked the room straight through the hotel, so no expedia discounts. Are we all fine? Sure. The beds are comfy and the kids loved the pool. Would I stay here again? In a word - no.

Room Tip: We stayed in the 3 wing, with the extra queen room, all the was between us and the neighbors was a locked door.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Melissa,
Thank you for your recent stay and valuable comments. I apologize for the issues you experienced. We have recently replaced our Executive and Assistant Housekeepers. Both of these ladies had been with the hotel for years in the past. We are excited about having these ladies change the entire culture of cleanliness at the the hotel. Please contact me personally about a return stay for your family so we can make it right with you and yours.