All reviews full kitchen dvd library heated outdoor pool bar stools double doors mini apartment drinks and appetizers living space nice free breakfast felt like home shuttle service laundry facilities movie theater free happy hour hot tub softball tournament zoo tickets
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed there last night and awoke to a bed bug on my pillow! The maintenance guy who came was excellent and confirmed it was indeed a bed bug. He said to pack up and get out as fast as we could. The manager Connie that I spoke with was horrible. She lied to us and was extremely unprofessional. When we asked her for a report of the situation she refused. She said a professional company was coming to investigate the room but she would not provide me with when nor would give me the name of the company. Terrible experience. Spent the whole day driving around getting our clothes laundered and buying new clothes to wear. Do not stay here. Very dirty.

Stayed: July 2016
joe b, VP at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear Christina, I was disappointed to hear we failed to meet your expectations with your recent stay. As to the complaint of Bugs, we have our property serviced by a professional pest control company weekly to ensure our giests have a clean room. Immediatly upon your information we contacted our service vendor and had them come out to inspect the room you had occupied and they found no evidence of any signs of pest activity in this room or any signs of pests. They did indicate that an insect/beetle/flying insect could have come into the room when the door was open but that there is no evidence that it was a bed bug.

As you are aware out of courtsey we did refund 100% of your cost and even provided a 50.00 allowance to have your clothing laundered as an added service. We want all our guests to bve 100% satisfied with our property.

We take our guests satisfaction as a top priority and do apologize that you had a issue while visiting us.

Regards
Joe Bryson

Reviewed 4 July 2016

The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Their complimentary breakfast was good, with hot and cold food choices. They also had a complimentary happy hour Monday through Thursday. Enjoyed the pool and the hot tub, and we took their shuttle to the Columbus Zoo. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: There were 9 of us and they put us in adjoining rooms - just ask for their best fit for your group.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Connie B, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Thank you for choosing The Cloverleaf Suites, and for your review. My staff and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and athat you were able to take advantage of the things we had to offer the pool, shuttle, and social hour. Once again thank you for staying with us, and we hope that if you come to the area again we will have the opportunity to accommodate you.
May you have many safe & happy travels,
Connie & The Cloverleaf Staff

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting on EVERY level. Air conditioner is so loud you can't sleep. I'm awake at 1:58 AM writing this stupid review because of it. Outdated everywhere. Kitchen light falling down. Hair everywhere in tub. Couldn't give our 2 year old a bath. Dirty. Dark. Nasty. Never ever stay at this DUMP. Enough said

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Connie B, General Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Columbus Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

I would like to begin with an apology for the issues you encountered during your stay, as you can see this is not the normal experience that our guests have, I cannot say how sorry I am that you were not able to relax and enjoy your stay with us. At this point the issues that you mentioned have been brought to the attention of our housekeeping and maintenance manager.
Once again I am sorry that we did not exceed your expectations or even come close to meeting them.
Connie Bainum

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Everyone was so helpful and friendly! Rooms was clean and had everything we needed. I will stay here again:) Social Hour is great. They provide a free meal/snack with adult beverage or sodas, and then cookies after that. Staff members made it you feel right at home! They provide customers with shuttle service to and from zoo. They also have discount tickets to save you money on buying zoo tickets. The lobby has board games. DVDs to rent, and to desk top computers my girls enjoyed. When we come back this is the place we will stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela S

Angela,
My staff & I are happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay, and we are excited to hear that if you are in the area again we will be your place to stay. May your family have many safe & happy travels, my staff & I look forward to accommodating you in the future.
Have a great day!
Connie & The Cloverleaf Staff

Reviewed 24 June 2016

This hotel was not your most modern or up to date place. BUT...it was clean, friendly, good breakfast, nice amenities and the rooms were exactly what we wanted with a full kitchen in the suites. All of us would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family