Comfort Inn Dover
AscendHotels
US$ 104
US$ 76
Priceline
Ramada Limited Strasburg Dover(Strasburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 84
TripAdvisor
Twins Motel(Strasburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsamish countrystayed hereincluded scrambled eggsbest hotel we have stayedbreakfast choiceslehman's hardwarenext morningpool and hot tubroom was largethe breakfast areathe entire staffholmes countythree nightsenjoyed our staypleasant stayclean roomswalnut creek
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Our room was extremely clean and very nice. The staff is super nice. The linens and bed comforters are changed for each customer. The Bathroom had a sleek granite counter and great lighting and a magnifying mirror attached to the wall. You can open the windows for fresh air (a plus for me). The room was a great value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Ashley J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Our team is so delighted to read that you loved our fresh linens, modern bathroom, and clean facility. We are so glad that you chose to stay with us and that you took the time to comment on your experience. We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is clean and ok breakfast but the shower water did not run down the drain it was slow and took a while to drain the room thermostat was not working. Correctly when I set it for 70 the room was cold at 71 the room was to warm at night the temperature dropped to 68 they need to get that fixed. The pool closed early and open after9am Parking lot was packed and I was lucky to get a handicapped spot which were not marked they need more handicapped areas and wheel chairs

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such helpful feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel and breakfast. I am however, very sorry to hear that we failed to exceed your expectations in other areas and that you experienced some issues. We will be using your comments to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Our maintenance staff will be looking into the tub and a/c unit issues that you experienced. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and bringing these issues to our attention.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend this place. Comfortable beds,huge rooms, best staff you could ever ask for, very clean & extremely quiet. Close to resturants & stores. It has a huge breakfast area. Definitely will come here again. Love room #206

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Ashley J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation. Our team is so delighted to hear that you loved our quiet location and clean facility. We can't wait to have you back, we will keep Room 206 ready for you!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Just had a wonderful time in Dover, Ohio at the Comfort Inn - after reading the reviews I knew this was the place I wanted to stay - front desk staff was very friendly (especially Dave) - from the minute we arrived we felt welcome & right at home - the hotel, parking lot, halls and room are very neat and clean - towels were WHITE-WHITE and soft, bed was very comfortable and sheets were WHITE & soft - breakfast area was spotless and it was obvious they thought of everything to make sure things stay ship shape - I really appreciate the eating utensils are wrapped - can't say enough about this hotel - we spent a week checking out the area and "JUNKING" - had a great time at the Warther Museum - lots of flea markets and shops in the area - already planning a spring trip

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

We are incredibly happy to hear that we live up to our clean reputation. We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us and for your great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on our comfortable beds, clean linen, and delicious breakfast. It was truly our pleasure to provide you with a comfortable and clean place to stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Pros = Hotel was nice; rooms were clean; beds were comfortable; free/fast internet; mini fridge & microwave in room. Pool & free breakfast areas looked nice, but I didn't use either. Cons = Hotel did not have my reservation. I made it on-line with Choice Hotels and had a confirmation. I was still given a room... after waiting for the front desk staff to check, double-check, discuss with others, check again, and let us know they don't usually accept the rate discount rate (that I had confirmation for) on weekends. They weren't mean, but I could tell they were annoyed, and it was all a bit embarrassing as a customer. Overall = Hotel was very nice, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Ashley J, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dover, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Teresa, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such a thoughtful and helpful review of your stay with us. I am so incredibly sorry that your reservation was lost and that you had to wait so long for the mistake to be corrected. These situations do not happen very often but I thank you for being so kindly understanding. I also apologize if our staff made you feel embarrassed in any way. I will be looking further into the situation and working with them to prevent it from happening again. We never want our guests to feel like that and it is always our pleasure to make a reservation for you. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and that you would stay with us again. We hope to see you again soon!