“Slowest fast food around here”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #34 of 45 Restaurants in Coshocton
Reviewed 11 March 2015

I must say that this I'd an easy review: except for the very slow service times, this Taco Bell is extremely AVERAGE. This is not a compliment!

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I am a fan if Taco Bell. I like the food. The staff at this Taco Bell are great. BUT I get tired of hearing certain managers and staff arguing when I am in there.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

It's sad (no offense Taco Bell) when a corporate giant like Taco Bell can produce better tasting food than a solely owned and operated restaurant. I have yet to receive bad service at Taco Bell and am always greeted with a smile. Thank you Taco Bell staff for maintaining high standards!