All reviews front desk free breakfast front porch small town indoor pool place to stay hot tub and sauna staff was very friendly oatmeal sleeping area nice surprise class reunion tuesday evening nice hotel king suite hot breakfast on tuesdays
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Our extended weekend stay here was very pleasant and enjoyable. Very clean rooms , hallways, lobby, and we thoroughly enjoyed the front porch since we were there on a beautiful weekend. Breakfasts were very good with a lot of variety. The pool area looked nice but we didn't have time to use it. But the best praise for this Inn was for the staff, everyone was so friendly and helpful and they all seened to be really enjoying their job. I mentioned this to the front deck receptionist while we were checking out, she told me this was her favorite job and a great workpkace....it definitely showed!! If we ever travel that way again I'd call for a reservation!

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper floors and the back of the Inn look our onto a beautiful grassy area and river, gorgeous view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
cvisteam, General Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review! We really do take pride in our beautiful town and our award winning hotel. Our staff genuinely enjoys speaking with and accommodating each and every guest that walks through our door. We have met some of the most wonderful, fascinating individuals and I can agree also that I am very lucky to have this opportunity to work at this wonderful hotel. We hope that you do get to come again to our wonderful town and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This Hotel has an excellent location as it is in close proximity to many local attractions and easy to find. The staff was very welcoming and polite. The day we were there was an exceptionally busy day for the hotel and there was some confusion at the front desk but the staff was very professional and accomodating. We purchased the Wine Experience package because my friend and I were on a "girlfriends weekend" to vist local wineries and shopping. It was perfect! The room was clean and comfortable and we both had a very good nights sleep. Definitely will be back for out next excursion!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our new Three Rivers Wine Package! It is perfect for a weekend with the girlfriends. Our staffs top priority is customer service and accommodating our loyal guests to the best of our ability. We hope to see you on your next trip to Coshocton! Thank you again

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Great visit to this hotel. Not first time we have stayed there. Everyone was very friendly,and always had a smile. Our room was great. The free breakfast bar was great with a variety each day. Stayed five nights.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. Customer service is our top priority and we take pride in accommodating our loyal guests. Our complimentary, hot breakfast offers a variety of choices to start your day off right and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed it. I hope we can accommodate you in the future! Thank you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

My room was hot. room air conditioning was poor. Also, I asked for a room on the river side two years in a row. both times I was told sure you can have a room on the river side. Upon check- in both years in a row the room was NOT on the riverside. hotel was full. couldn't change it. its noisy and brightly lighted in rooms over the parking lot side.

Room Tip: odd number rooms are quieter if you can get one.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience on your recent stay here. I am excited to say that we will be renovating our rooms starting in January. I hope your past negative experience does not deter you from staying in the future and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

From the moment you walk into the lobby you are greater with a smile. When I called I inquire hat the availability of the pool and hot tub. They told me that both were up and running, but apologized that they were currently working on the sauna. That wasn't an issue for me, but I thanks d her for the info. When we checked in, we were told that they had a Manager's Happy Hour on Tuesday evening from 5-7. Nice surprise. They had a light fare. The hotel is very convenient to Roscoe Village. Also, it is a walkable distance to the shops on main street.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. Our top priority is customer service and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our complimentary managers reception is every Tuesday and each week we offer a different variety of food to choose from. We enjoy doing this because it gives us the opportunity to show our loyal guests how much we appreciate them. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you again