Coshocton Village Inn & Suites
US$ 91
US$ 82
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

Hampton Inn Newcomerstown(Newcomerstown)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 110
US$ 97
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 113/night.

Hotel Millersburg(Millersburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 153
US$ 134
The Wallhouse Hotel(Walnut Creek)
US$ 111
US$ 98
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Carlisle Inn(Walnut Creek)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 118
Zinck's Inn(Berlin)
US$ 124
All reviewsfront desksmall townfront porchoatmealindoor poolplace to staystaff was friendlysleeping areanice surpriseclass reuniongreat view of the rivernice hotelking suitehot breakfastevery morningon tuesdayshot tub and sauna
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Staff was always very helpful. They always went out of their way to help. Especially at night. In the middle of the night I had heartburn. When I went to the front desk to ask if the Walgreens across the street was open, the front desk clerk found some medicine for me in the first aid kit. Excellent service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
cvisteam, General Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. I am glad to hear our staff was able to accommodate you. We strive to have every guest leave our property with positive views of our award winning property. We hope to see you on your next visit to Coshocton in the future!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here when We came to Coshocton for some family business. The property was clean and well manicured. The staff was outstandingly friendly and helpful, making you feel at home at once.
If you stay here you won't regret it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
cvisteam, Front Office Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review! We take pride in our award winning hotel and especially our hardworking staff. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

This is the third time staying here. So clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Great full breakfast! Comfortable beds! Plenty of towels. Also have a nice pool and Sauna. It was easy to find and quiet. I will be back in October!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
cvisteam, Front Office Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for our property. We are very proud of our kind and courteous front desk staff. We take pride in our well kept, award winning property. We do get many compliments about our hot complimentary breakfast. Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trip through!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I had a king suite. It was a good size - not very sound proof though. Someone in the building had a small baby that woke up several times during the night. Not blaming the baby, but for 150+ a night, one would expect a room with a little more sound proofing. The room phone was DIRTY and broken! I am one of the few people left in the world without a cell phone, and had to use the desk phone to call my wife. The front desk said they'd leave a note for maintenance for Monday to get it fixed - didn't help me, as I was there on Saturday night only. The hot tub was right next to the bed - odd place to put it, and a few of the jets didn't work, also it made a very weird draining noise in the middle of the night (hours after I'd emptied it), which woke me up! The coffee station contained one packet of regular coffee, and one of decafe, and NO creamer. Booking.com said there was a bar onsite, if so, I never found it. All in all, not a great value for the price, but pretty much the only show in town, so they charge accordingly. On the up side, it was very convenient to where I needed to be, and easy to find. The bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
cvisteam, Front Office Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guest. I sincerely apologize about the broken phone in your room and the situation should have been handled differently. A new phone should have been put in your room and I have informed our staff of this so it will not happen again.
We do have a bar on site, but it is now only open for special events (weddings, reunions, etc.) I will make this clearer on Booking.com and I do apologize for the confusion. Our Sundry shop that is located behind the front desk does also sell beer and wine.
I have informed housekeeping of the lack of coffee and supplies in the room so this will not happen again. We do have a fully stocked coffee station with fresh coffee being made at every shift located in the lobby lounge also.
I do hope this does not deter you from staying here in the future and we would be happy to accommodate you on your next trip through

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The hotel was most definitely "home base" for our reunion. We had the availability of an event room, the gazebo or the front porch for our formal and informal gatherings. Many staff members went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and comfortable! We couldn't have asked for more! Highly recommended by all of us.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
cvisteam, Front Office Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review! We really enjoyed having your group at our hotel for your class reunion! It was our pleasure to serve and meet all of you. You were such a fun group! We hope to see you soon for your next reunion or just to visit our friendly historic town. Thank you again!