“5+++++”

Yucatan Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Coshocton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped after the hot air balloon festival. Amazing. My daughter and I had the soft tacos. The meat is perfect and the cheese is the best I've ever had. My son had the taco salad and was satisfied. My friend had the quesadilla and loved it as well. Definitely worth the trip! Amazing!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I eat here at least once a month. Friendly staff and great food!!! The chips, salsa, and cheese dip is my favorite :)

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Yucatan has been at this location for a decade or more; this spot has been a restaurant for decades--my mother ate at the old place, Andy's, when she worked across the street at Novelty advertising in the early 40's--as did I. Amazingly, there're now at least two places to get Mexican/Latin food in the "Black Bear Town." Yucatan is an established and reliable place where you see generational families dining with visiting relatives as before. It is well-prepared food fixed and served by Latinos/Latinas who know what they are doing--and is a real "plus" in a county seat town at the northern edge of Appalachia. Recommended for special occasions and everyday dining.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I have eaten here quite a few times and always try something different... Always satisfied with our orders :)

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We lunch here frequently, the service is quick. The food is good but lacking in spice, most would find it bland. We like it for groups of 6.