“Great food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Copley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We are not usually fond of chains but went here last night and had a great meal. I has the steak dinner for 12.99 and everything was really good. My husband had a steak that was also impressive. I will go back!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

A steakhouse isn't ideal for carry out but I was craving stuffed mushrooms and was too tired to dine in. It was packaged well, nice and hot and didn't lose anything in not being able to eat in. Slower service but quality of food made up for it.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Great selection of food. Food was delicious. Wait time was excellent. Nicely decorated! Clean restaurant.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in today for a early dinner. Wife got the filet and I tried the Parmesan Crusted Chicken. The chicken was grill to perfection and very juicy. The parmesan topping was pleasant surprise. Creamy smooth blend that I recommend.

Best part of the meal was our server Jessie. She was up beat and informative.

It was like she could read our minds as to our needs. Not over barring.
Longhorns is lucky to have you.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I ate lunch there and enjoyed a burger. They serve a half pound burger with fries. They make it rare or well done. Food tasted great and meat was juicy. They offer lunch specials in addition to their dinner menu. Longhorn is primarily a steak house.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK