“Good meal even greater service.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Copley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in today for a early dinner. Wife got the filet and I tried the Parmesan Crusted Chicken. The chicken was grill to perfection and very juicy. The parmesan topping was pleasant surprise. Creamy smooth blend that I recommend.

Best part of the meal was our server Jessie. She was up beat and informative.

It was like she could read our minds as to our needs. Not over barring.
Longhorns is lucky to have you.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I ate lunch there and enjoyed a burger. They serve a half pound burger with fries. They make it rare or well done. Food tasted great and meat was juicy. They offer lunch specials in addition to their dinner menu. Longhorn is primarily a steak house.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Haven't had a teak here in months. Decided I was craving a T-bone steak so stoped here. The steak was excellent. Normally I can only eat half and take half home. This was so good, I finished the whole steak. My wife loves the roasted tomato soup with the strawberry grilled chicken salad. All is great. Stephanie always gives us great service.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Came with husband for dinner. Had the usual 6 ounce Flo's Fillet, baked potato and salad. Everything was good, steak was cooked properly. Potato loaded just right. Salad just fine. Service was prompt. I'd recommend it and we will go back, the next time we are in this area.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

My wife and I were staying over one night in Copley, OH. We needed dinner and the Longhorn looked like a nice option. Service was great, and the steaks arrived exactly as ordered. My wife has allergies and the staff was very attentive to her needs. We would eat here again.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK