All reviewsfireplace suitefull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomoutdoor poolmovie theatergreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastworthingtondishwasherkitchenetteinterstateroomyosu
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Not impressed. Outdated property. Don't expect Hilton quality. Traveled with family and stayed in suite with fireplace. Even though it's the summer I was told the room was a non-smoking room and the smell was from the fireplace. Not convinced but the room should be vented for the fireplace.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christina B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. I am equally disappointed reading of your experiences at our hotel. This is certainly not the level of service we strive for and which Homewood Suites has built its reputation on. Please believe me, it's our intent to make sure that every guest that walks in our door is treated as if they are the most important guest in house. That obviously didn't happen during your last stay and for that I'm very sorry. It is only through guest feedback such as yours that we are able to identify and correct deficient areas in our operation. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The lobby was really nice however the room decor was dated. I got a room with a broken stove and was relocated to a room with a broken Kitchen sink drain, water leaked all over the floor when we tried to use it.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christina B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Above decent hotel. It way convenient to the training center and the staff was friendly. The room was fairly large and the bed was comfortable. The only issue is the fact that the perimeter door (locking system), as well as door on suite does not readily close, when it swings shut, independently. You have to stop and pull the door completely close behind you to ensure the door locks appropriately.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments on your review. We strive very hard to provide exceptional service for our guests. Our goal is to provide clean suites and friendly service to our guests and I'm very pleased to see that we hit the nail on the head with that!. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This was our first time staying at a Homewood Suites. The service was excellent, the breakfast food was excellent, and the evening meal was great- just like homemade! The room furniture looked new and room was attractive. However, the floor along the wall behind the desk in the bedroom hadn't been vacuumed. Also, the floor under the dishwasher hadn't been cleaned either. Dishwasher was awkward and difficult to use- no instructions, and it ran for 2.5 hours just to wash some plates and glasses. There were stains on the curtains, ants in the tub, coffee table scratched and loose. Bed mattresses slid around on the box springs, and the pillows were way too soft, they were not comfortable. Bedroom was crowded with an oversize desk blocking half of one side of the bed- I would put in a smaller desk here- we didn't even use it. Tub did not have a plug for kids baths. I was told by the front desk that "most hotels don't use them in case they overflow due to someone falling asleep in the tub". Most hotels I've been to have them. Bathroom was large and great to have two sinks. Trash cans were small- should be larger for a residence type place, as we always had a lot of trash each day. Breakfast food was great, except that the serving area was small and crowded, not much room to move around. Dining area was large, but the kitchen/serving part was undersized. Pool area was fine, though it would have been nice to have a hot tub. Wifi was spotty at best.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Above average for the price. Having smoking rooms available is mandatory for me, and the Hampton Inn program of no longer having smoking room has diverted me on the 100 + nights a year I do for business to other chains.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christina B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Alert Closed