“Wow! Very nice!”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd and High
Transit: Please visit www.cota.com for bus times and routes.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted a small dish.. the mushroom ravioli was awesome! The service was also excellent and the food arrive very fast and well presented and ho. It is not fast food but it has fast service!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We went to the Moonlight Market on Gay Street Saturday evening and enjoyed dinner at Due Amici! The patio seating is small but energetic and fun! Our meals were fabulous! The menu has something for everyone's tastes. The wine list was not huge but the wines they listed were very good and paired well with our dinner choices. We will return soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I ate here a year ago and had an excellent experience, and so I returned. It was just as good as the previous year. There were four of us, we walked in on a Tuesday evening without a reservation, and we were seated promptly. The restaurant was fairly full, as it was about 8 p.m. The chairs were a little uncomfortable, however. Nevertheless, we all very much enjoyed our dinner. My mussels appetizer was wonderful and my sliced duck breast on farro was simply delicious. The wine list was good and reasonably priced by the glass. The service was prompt, courteous and efficient. I would recommend the restaurant to anyone in Columbus. But get some better chairs.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We love their bloody Mary + brunch combo. I had the basic eggs, sausage, home fries, and toast, and all of it was delicious as always. Be patient for the bloody Mary cart - it's worth the wait!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here before and had good food and service, but today's experience was terrible.

We (4 in our party) were a few minutes late for our reservation. I apologized to the hostess, who promptly informed me of another reservation for our table in an hour and 15 minutes, (suggesting we had to hurry our dinner). I thought that was rude. We were escorted to our table. The restaurant was relatively empty except for a table of several teens sitting down to dine before their Prom.

No one came to give us a water, take our order, or even acknowledge we were there, so after waiting 20 minutes, we left. We walked around the corner to Mitchell's, where we did not have a reservation, were greeted warmly and enthusiastically, and had excellent food and service.

It will be some time before we consider eating at Due Amici again. It is obvious they feel as if they didn't need our business.

Been to Due Amici? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK