All reviews basketball court great hotel social hour full kitchen real eggs complimentary breakfast stove top columbus polaris breakfast and dinner home away from home definitely stay here again shopping and restaurants enjoyed our stay pull out couch up to date living room indoor pool
Reviewed 8 October 2017

From check in to check out we were treated awesome. All the staff was accommodating. The breakfast staff wonderful. Food was fresh and hot. We would recommend this hotel to everyone. As a matter of fact we called from the wedding reception and my grandsons girlfriend booked s room.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Donna S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Polaris, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate you and your feedback. We are super pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We all love what we do here. Come back anytime. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This hotel has such a friendly staff that really seems to enjoy what they do and want to make sure you enjoy your stay as well. The rooms are very spacious and the kitchen is perfect to whip quick meals up for the family. It is walking distance to many restaurants as well. The complimentary breakfast is excellent and the staff there is so nice as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a home away from home.

Thank Ronald & Christ... B
Donna S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Polaris, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Awesome Review! Thank you! We are super pleased you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. We all love what we do here at Homewood Suites Polaris. Thanks for recommending us! Like us on Facebook and stay in touch. We look forward to your return visit in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at Homewood Suites at Polaris for over one week. During this time I finally lost to my battle to sinuses. Checking in the hotel was awesome and the suite was clean and big. I was fighting sinuses all week while still having to work. The staff at the hotel was there with all my requests to help me as much as possible. When i needed boiled water they got it for me without any questions. Every day they genuinely cared about how I was feeling. It was a great hotel with a great staff. I even switched multiple future hotels in columbus to Homewood because of the room and service I recieved at this hotel. This all includes the fact that I never got to experience the reception once during that trip. Thank you Homewood and staff for the great hospitality!

Room Tip: Corner suites are quiet and right next to the stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Donna S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Polaris, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope that you are feeling better at this time. We do genuinely care about each guests that comes through our hotel. We are pleased to know that we did take good care of you. Thank you for recognizing our great staff. We all love what we do! Come back and visit anytime. We appreciate you!
Thank you.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My overall experience was great, the staffing at the hotel was wonderful and the breakfast was very nice. The location was excellent and a lot of shopping to do in that vicinity. Also, there was plenty of restaurants in that area to choose from.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Donna S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Polaris, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Awesome Review! Thank you! We are super pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have a great hotel and the customer service is excellent as we all love what we do. Come back and visit anytime. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Spent this past Friday & Saturday and had a great stay. The staff was always friendly & helpful. Our room was very clean, well set up and impressed both me and my wife. Breakfast was hot, tasty and plentiful. Saturday evening I had a little acid reflux and went down to the lobby to see if they had any milk in there snack area. The gentleman at the desk said they didn't carry any in their cooler. He did provide me with two free take out glasses of 2% milk from the kitchen though. It did the trick, and was very considerate of him. I highly recommend this facility...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Donna S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Polaris, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Awesome Review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate you and your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are super pleased you enjoyed your stay. We do have an awesome hotel in a great location with Associates that are genuine about the job they do. Thank you for noticing. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for a return visit. Thank you.