“Lucky find”

Tony's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #190 of 2,478 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Recently my daughter graduated from college. It was a Friday night and we decided to go to dinner at 9. Unfortunately, with 5 people and no reservations anywhere, we could not find a place with less than a 40 minute wait. (we were looking on the short north on High street). We googled Italian food and found Tony's. We were seated immediately. Our waitress was extremely friendly and helpful, and while the atmosphere was elegant, the prices were very reasonable. Most importantly, the food was delicious! Two in our party had the Alla Casino Linguini and claimed the sausage was some of the best they ever tasted. Also enjoyed were the meatballs linguini and a stuffed chicken breast. I had fettuccine and seafood with an olive oil based sauce. Surprisingly, unlike most restaurants, there was large amount of seafood! Desserts were yummy too. Don't go too late. They close at 10.

1  Thank CATHLEEN M

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a lunch with a business colleague. This is a friendly place where the owner greets the guests and walks the floor to insure things are done well. Specialties are creative and the food is always tasty. I always recommend Tony’s .

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Wedding soup was very salty. Ceasar salad had browned lettuce and they charged full price even though a salad came with the meal. The wedding soup was overly salty. I took two bites of my fettuccini and it was so thick and so processed tasting I could not eat another bite. My companion"s meal was trout and tasted aged and like old sea water. He also took two bites and left the rest. We did not take leftovers. They did not accommodate at all. Also, when we booked the reservation we requested a surprise birthday dessert and song and they mentioned and did nothing. Worst 56 dollars spent - except for the time with my son.

1  Thank meeshopping
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant itself is a delight to see, very clean and well designed. The friendliness of the staff and their real interest in making your dinner and experience excellent was very evident. We had a great meal and a good time.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We visited Tony’s before a broadway show...and it was absolutely fantastic. My twin kids each loved their meals as well, from pasta to the filet. There side pasta is mouth watering delicious. And no meal would be complete without a cannoli.