“Great Traditional Italian”

Tony's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #191 of 2,478 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 24 September 2017

It's worth going to Tony's for the Roman Bread appetizer alone, but you also can't miss on any of the entrees. My wife and I both had the veal saltimbocca the evening we were there, and it was perfectly cooked, in a heavenly mushroom and Marsala wine sauce. All entrees come with a salad, linguini, and bread with a delicious herb butter. Along with a good bottle of wine, what more could you want? Wonderful food, beautiful dining room, and very reasonably priced..

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Tony's is a great old standby. The location is great for many night time activities. Good selection, Fine service. Make sure you order the Roman bread

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Last Saturday night my wife and I went to Tony's, a place I had wanted to try for a very long time. I don't know why I waited so long. Everything was great. Seating was a breeze as the place was pretty empty (Hey, all you weekend hipsters crammed into Marcella's doorway waiting for that table you reserved 30 minutes ago...give yourself a break and come to Tony's). The food: Appetizers were outstanding, I had the oranges, which were different and a great light lead for my pasta dinner. My wife had the calamari which was in a delicious red sauce, NOT BREADED AND FRIED. My wife had the salmon entree, which was cooked to perfection, I had the fettuccine which was also cooked to perfection, the sauce was light and filled with seafood...great dish. Wines were at a fair price and the service was as good as you get in any high end joint in Columbus. Desserts (tiramisu, lemon cake) were also great. There are a lot of decent Italian restaurants in Columbus. Tony's is among the best, and at a fair price. Will definitely return.

2  Thank A M
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We did not have reservations,but were seated as promised within 20 minutes. The restaurant was very noisy and the service was slow,but otherwise excellent.
The Veal Piscatti was very good and my wife said the Chicken Marseille was also very good. The prices were good. Because of the loud noise and very slow service, I would rate as 5 stars instead of 4.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Tony's is a bit of an icon near downtown Columbus. It has been around for over 20 years and is consistently good. The Roman bread is quite tasty and their unique choices of appetizers like the marinated artichokes and red peppers or the sliced oranges with olive oil just add to its mystique.

Their fettuccini and their lasagna are fantastic and this night I had the salmon special which did not disappoint. We ended with warm carrot cake which was so moist & a delicious tiramisu.

The service is wonderful, they have limited parking in the back & an outdoor patio. They also are unique in the fact that they have a private entertaining space upstairs for those special occasions complete with its own bar and seating space for about 60 people. Great spot!

1  Thank lhamdog