“Italiano notte data ”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Nationwide Street
Transit: COTA Bus Service - Nationwide and Front Street stop.
Description: If you are looking for an Italian Restaurant in Columbus, OH then come to Buca. Our Italian Restaurant serves Authentic Family Style Italian Food. Every day for lunch and dinner, your Columbus, OH Buca is serving up hundreds of mouthwatering Italian dishes. Whether you've worked up an appetite at a nearby Ohio State Buckeyes game or the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, your hunger is no match for our generous family style portions. We can feed the biggest appetites and our and our attentive staff makes each of our guests feel like family. Maybe you're looking to have a giant birthday party in one of our semi-private dining rooms, a festive family get together, or a romantic dinner for two? Buca can make any event even more memorable. Make a reservation for your next special occasion, or if you can't make it to us, we'll bring our delicious Italian creations to you!
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

If you grew up with big family dinners on Sunday then without a doubt Buca Di Beppo is for you. They offer several separate rooms in which you can have a private dining experience with your friends and loved ones. Whether it's a large group at the Pope table or a more intimate dinner at the kitchen booth. They are always what you need. Bringing out classic Italian meals buffet style. The décor is spot on and the food is always amazing. I honestly can't remember a time I've eaten a more tender or moist chicken parmesan ever. As for the antipasto, The artichoke Florentine dip or the Florentine mottzerella bread are perfect ways to start your meal. As for my Entrée choice's I usually go with chicken parmigiana or veal parmigiana and salmon Sorrento which is salmon in a lemon butter sauce, Roma tomatoes and capers. When it comes to sides I've found that the roasted garlic mashed potatoes and Italian broccoli Romano pair with just about any of the Entrée choice's. Now to finish Buca Di Beppo has a fine dessert list. That being said if you choose anything other than a traditional Italian dessert such as Tiramisu or the Cannoli's you really dropped the ball. All in all if you're looking for great Italian food without the cost of going to Lascala's then Buca Di Beppo is the way to go. This has been another review by your local neighborhood fun guy on a budget Jacky F. Look for other reviews by Jacky F on trip advisor for fun idea's of things to do in Columbus Ohio on a budget.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Had a great dinner here last night.
Very enjoyable authentic and delicious.
Always a great value. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Poor service and unattentative. Food seemed like Chef Boyardee. Over priced for lack of flavor and service. There are a lot if better choices in the Arena District, just walk around some.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Im a Buca fan. I love to go before hockey games with friends and family - this is the perfect place... BUT I have had my 16 year old daughter and her friend with me twice and they were each offered to be served. I know a lot of young girls could pass for 21, but not them.... I contacted the restaurant each time and asked to be contacted back, nether time. I find this completely unacceptable.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a family dinner here inFebruary. Food was great. Big portions. But be careful when you order. If there are a lot Sharing your dish. Then order the large portion. If only a few tasting your dish order the small portion. Be sure to specify to your server what size or you will end up with all large servings which means a larger bill!!

1  Thank Charles K