“Magnifico!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

This is our friend's favorite restaurant. I can see why. The food is always wonderful. The service is always excellent. They bring their tiramisu from NYC! The quality of their entire menu is amazing. Prices are reasonable. They have 2 locations in the Columbus area and one in the Dayton area now. Highly recommend it.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed 25 September 2020

My wife and I have enjoyed several good meals here. The pasta is quite good, and the pizzas are too. One disappointment is the entree salad, which set us back $15 for a hunk of lettuce accompanied by no other vegetables. It's a blot on an otherwise good menu.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank hal240
Reviewed 19 September 2020

Should have gone here along time ago. Nice place. Excellent food and service. I really liked the restaurant. Will repeat.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Jon H
Reviewed 18 November 2019

I had really high hopes for Figlio based on perusing their menu and reviews on Trip Advisor. The restaurant exceeded those hopes. It was a great dining experience.

We had dinner at Figlio-Grandview at about 17:00 on a Friday night. Parking was not particularly easy to come by, but there were no issues otherwise. The restaurant was not busy at that hour and we were seated immediately. The hostess put us at one of those undersized two-person tables, but given that it is not a very large restaurant, that was okay. Our table was also right by the front window of the restaurant, and the cold outdoor temperature threatened to make it a little cool there. The restaurant had a space heater sitting right next to our table, though, and that warmed us nicely.

The atmosphere, service, and food quality all belied the relatively moderate price for our meals. It seemed almost like fine dining at mid-range prices. Our waiter was prompt and attentive, but not overbearing.

My wife ordered the five cheese pizza and it was very good. I had the braised pork with ricotta/pumpkin ravioli, and it was quite possibly the best ravioli I have ever had in my life. Seriously, it was that good. It was not a tremendously large serving of pasta for the price, but the quality of the meal more than made up for it. I’m not a good enough food critic to describe exactly the flavors and textures that made these meals so tasty, so I’ll just say they were outstanding and I would love to return to Figlio the next time I’m in this area.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

Figlio is a quaint fantastic restaurant that’s is a great place to have a fantastic meal. I tend to be in a rut when I find a dish I truly love and here it’s the Chicken Diablo, my wife had the Drunken Shrimp, both dishes were excellent. We also had the chocolate mousse which was to die for. Great service and quick. The only down side is you are close to other tables but we knew that going in and we’ll be back!

Date of visit: July 2019