1,907 results
All reviews convention center north market the executive lounge short north beautiful hotel nationwide arena self park high street within walking distance parking garage restaurants and bars hockey game excellent stay business trip called the front desk gallerie valet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Columbus Downtown. I was attending a friend's wedding and wanted a central Location. I stayed in a suite facing the convention center. The room was spacious and well furnished. The front desk staff were pleasant as well as the staff from room service. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Chris C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so thankful for your review and recommendation! We hope we have the pleasure of hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful property in an amazing location. It is just steps from the arena district and only a few miles from OSU. I wouldn't call it inexpensive, but definitely worth the price if you plan to walk and enjoy Columbus. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jlcs1321

We certainly look forward to hosting you again! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and know location is everything when it comes to exploring a city! Safe travels.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

This hotel is ideal for being centrally located. Lots of bars/restaurants on your doorstep. Shopping malls within a 15min drive. Rooms to a very high standard and staff very attentive. Only downside is the extra cost for breakfast but then again most city hotels will get you with this. Parking is adjacent to the hotel.

Room Tip: External rooms offer more privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share a bit about your visit to Columbus. We hope you will return to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I stayed at the Hilton for a business trip and it was the perfect place to call home for a few days. In addition to the amenities provided and/or available on site, the location was fantastic! Surrounded by local food and fare. I will definitely be back with my family.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Angela M

Hi Angela, and thank you for reviewing! We look forward to hosting you and your family soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I was in Columbus for a work trip and had a great experience at the Hilton Columbus Downtown. The hotel is very beautiful and had great natural light in it. All the meeting space was equally beautiful. We had lots of great food on property and the staff was very friendly. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the city and the hotel. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank sarasG8629WP

Thank you for taking the time to review your time with us, we always appreciate feedback. We look forward to hosting you again!