All reviewscolumbus airportfront deskshuttle servicean early flightleave your carrental carfree shuttleroom was cleanbusiness travelnice hotelconvenient locationwould stay againone night stayindoor poolnice stayrunwayhgi
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Near to the Airport , very nice day , daily room cleaning , extremely happy for shuttle service , complimentary breakfast . Front desk guide me whenever I required information . Safty stay for all .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I chose to stay at this hotel and I don't regret. The service from the staff was great the room was excellent, a great place to return to rest after a busy day. I definitely will select this hotel in my next trips.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I was on a business meeting in Columbus and needed a place to stay for one night and then up and out in the morning for my meeting. I have stayed in this hotel once before and found it to be the most convenient for me. This is a fairly large hotel and they have conference and meeting rooms as well. It seems both times I have stayed there a meeting was in session. I used their feature to check in online and pick my room. The thing to watch for is it only shows the few rooms near the selected ones and no idea how far from the office or lobby. My room seemed like a good idea online but in fact it was the farthest walk down the hallways to the very end of the rooms.

The hotel has a fee if you wish breakfast and for me I opted to forgo breakfast for just some coffee. I have to say it was quite elaborate and from the people eating, quite popular. Instead I used my time to get a workout in and I am an avid workout warrior and this was a small but very efficient gym. I got a great workout in and so happy to see it there. They have an indoor pool as well but that wasn't something I availed myself to.

This is called The Garden Inn and they have a nice outdoor sitting area which you normally don't see in many places. I guess the reason most were out there in the morning was so they could smoke. So for smokers I would recommend this.

The overall appearance is certainly adequate. The rooms are again adequate but nothing to rave about or have that wow factor. All comfortable and all the requisite things to make one's stay comfortable. The only thing I just noticed was the carpets in the halls weren't in the best of shape. Not bad but just not a feeling of new and clean.

The hotel is located as I mentioned quite convenient to the airport and they have a shuttle service. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Its a decent hotel at the columbus airport.
Rooms - Good
Staff - Friendly and amazing
Cleanliness - Good
Food - That's one area this hotel needs to improve. They have standard breakfast menu with not many options. The restaurant is small and doesn't serve dinner. Its even close on weekends.

** If you are planning to stay here for a long time, be sure that u need to travel for food, or you can rely on the Mc Donalds with is right opposite to this hotel

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My son and I returned to Ohio State to participate in our annual Alumni Lacrosse game. We flew into Columbus from Arizona on the red-eye, and were totally exhausted when we arrived at 10 AM. While check-in is not until 4 PM, we asked the front desk staff if we could perhaps check-in early. A room was not ready, but we were kindly shown to a nice waiting area near the main entrance, and before you knew it, a room was cleaned and we wound up in it! We were treated with respect, and the staff was very caring. We had spoken so highly about this hotel to members of our family, that a son from Boston traveling to Columbus a few days later made his reservation also at the Hilton Garden Inn at Columbus International Airport. Clean rooms, great staff, excellent facility. Don't miss it when in Columbus.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family