1,069 results
All reviews north market short north convention center great location valet parking high street presidential suite bars and restaurants nationwide arena within walking distance directly across the street valet service free breakfast the breakfast area per day hotel is located front desk staff
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I have been calling the Hotel since July trying to PAY for an upgrade , first it was you have to wait till we get your reservation (had to book Thur third party) then when they got my reservation you have to wait till closer to the date , then you have to wait till the day of of course there are no suites , I would haver never stayed here the rooms are so small you can’t even turn around in them the place for you clothes is a fruit holder , there is not enough room for my shoes in my closet let alone for the other person staying with me.I am an instructor at the hair show with a ton of stuff do your self a favor stay at Hyatt the regular rooms are bigger and at least they have someone to help you bring your things into the Hotel!!!!! Picture is of what is suppose to be a dresser!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Matt K, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Robin D.

I am sorry to hear the size of our standard guestrooms did not meet your satisfaction. We did not receive conference reservations until the end of September from the third party company. By this time the hotel was sold out due to an extremely busy weekend in Columbus. If you return next year for the conference, please contact me directly for a complimentary upgrade.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Modern Hotel, clean comfortable rooms. Staff that always greats you on arrive, every time you enter or leave the hotel. Valet parking with unlimited in and out rights. Hot breakfast, always being refilled so items remain hot.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

6 of us stayed 2 nights in the Downtown Columbus location for the Maroon Five concert . Parking is valet. We had people arriving at different times and NEVER was it a bother to them. The front desk staff was amazing. Check in was smooth. The night of the concert we returned late and both members were so kind and accommodating to us and our questions. Then at check out, we needed to split the bill several ways. Never a problem for them.
Breakfast was great. Choices for everyone.
Oh...I almost forgot the room. We had a 2 room suite. It was huge. And those beds...so very comfortable.
We were able to walk to the arena without any issues.
So...stay here!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Just checked out of this hotel from a one might stay before this weekends OSU football game . The hotel room was very spacious and clean- the breakfast was amazing and the staff were the best part!! Thank you Clifford for pumping us all up in the morning and energizing everyone with the excellent coffee! Thank you Mr. Hamilton and the night staff front desk team for making our late night check in super smooth!

Can’t wait to come back and stay again ! Hopefully very soon :)

- your Canadian friends !

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed 19 September 2018

My husband and I stayed the weekend for a wedding (wedding room block.) I liked the location a lot! You're right in between downtown and the University. Nice area to explore with a lot of fun bars and restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends