1,241 results
All reviews easton town center within walking distance beautiful hotel great shopping shopping and restaurants lobby bar american girl breakfast buffet a great place to stay fitness center would highly recommend this hotel up to date business trip valet parking upon check conference hallway
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Love, love, loved my stay here! The grounds are beautiful and the location is superb. My room was comfortable and very up to date. I loved having the vanity in my room to get ready at. The lobby area is gorgeous and spacious. I will be back with my husband for a weekend away very soon. This was my first time in Columbus and I won’t stay anywhere else!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank spartangirl528
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great property and great location. Clean hotel with everything you need within a short walk. Also close to the CMH airport. I have visited this hotel many times and it has never disappointed. Throughout the years, they continuously do improvements and renovations. Recommend!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Nicely renovated and premium location, but pretty low standard in service for a Hilton. When we arrived, we were excited to get an upgrade for my boyfriend's birthday (and they wished him a happy birthday), with the front desk agent going on and on about it and how the upgraded room was next to the Presidential Suite. She asked (we thought jokingly) about our preference for 2 queens or a king bed. We laughed and said we would not be 'Lucy & Ricky' on this trip. When we got to our room, she in fact deliberately put us in a double queen room ... and one with a horrible view of the freeway. I called from my cell to ask what was going on, and she apologized that she had no king room for us. I said that I had a reservation, so even without an upgrade, I should still get a king. She said she'd look into it. She put me on hold for 10 minutes, when the hotel room rang. It was the front desk manager. The person who put me on hold had moved on to another customer! The manager offered us a different room, but we said we would go down to speak with her and discuss.
Apparently, they'd been giving customers upgraded rooms without regards to the reservations in place -- effectively bumping people out of their existing reservations. After quite a bit of back and forth, she did offer us a different room which at least met the reservation with an Easton view. (This was challenging too because she said that we did not have a view when I showed her the printed reservation.) When we asked for a comped breakfast for our trouble, they had zero intention of doing anything whatsoever for the inconvenience other than a smile and 'let us know if we can do anything else.' All they did was put us through a lot of hassle just to meet our reservation, so I'm not sure how that meets or exceeds customer service standards. When we got to our room, the housekeeper was just entering it. She had only just been called to clean the room for us! This is absolutely the first and last time we will stay here -- well below expectations for a Hilton when paying $300/night. And to top it all off, the wifi is one of the worst I've seen from Hilton hotels throughout the country.
If you come here, you're paying for the location. Don't expect much else.

Room Tip: Print your reservation - App changes from staff. If I had relied on my app, we would have gotten a lesser room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Carrie R, General Manager at Hilton Columbus at Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Columbus at Easton. I am so sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. We normally have a much higher standard for meeting and exceeding our guests needs. I deeply apologize for the confusion regarding your room reservation. We truly want every single one of our guests to feel valued and welcomed, unfortunately we did not live up to those standards for your stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon to give us another chance and to make it right.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is my 3rd time staying at this hotel for a conference. I always look forward to staying here because of its extremely convenient location across from Easton Mall, which has amazing shopping and dining. The hotel is beautiful, light and bright with a neutral color palette and beautiful lighting. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Had a one night stay here after our flight home was cancelled at the last minute. Very nice lobby and front desk staff.
Room was good with comfy, roomy beds.
Decided to take a quick nap before dinner and could not believe the amount of noise coming from the hallway -- the housekeeping staff had their walkie talkies blasting, matched only by their own loud voices and constant slamming of doors.

My biggest pet peeve when traveling is a hotel with bad acoustics. The sounds of pails dropping on the floor above; a bathroom toilet flushing from an adjacent room. But worst of all -- the sound of a door (any door) closing that isn't within my room. Hard to relax. Impossible to enjoy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family