All reviews columbus airport full kitchen breakfast and dinner basketball court bedroom suite fire pit shuttle service evening reception other hotels breakfast staff complimentary breakfast would recommend this hotel to anyone great place to stay hot tub great room staff was very friendly and helpful beds were very comfortable
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Currently, this is my go-to hotel when I'm in Columbus on business. The room is a suite with a bedroom, bathroom, living area, and full kitchen. The kitchen comes with a microwave, dishwasher, range, utensils and cookware, all of which is convenient if you're trying to stick to a somewhat healthy meal plan when traveling. For an alternative, they also offer a complimentary hot breakfast each morning and a complimentary evening meal Mon-Thur.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at plenty of homewood suites, so I had high expectations. The lobby was very sleek and modern. But, my
room was a bit worn. Doors and walls were a bit scratched up and dirty. Paint pealing on shower ceiling.
My room also was not cleaned very well.
Popcorn kernels on the floor. Hair (not mine) left in the shower. I requested no feather pillows. Guess what....surprise feather pillows on the bed! Bedding looks pretty worn also. The mattress was extremely firm, so if that’s your thing you’ll be happy.
Breakfast was fine. A nice variety to choose from.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HomewoodCMHAirport, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your stay with us and continuing to choose Homewood Suites. I am sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations for this visit as we strive to exceed all of our guest's needs. We are continuing to make improvements at the hotel and will be sure to address the issues you raised. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We hope we will have the opportunity to earn your business again in the future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We arrived late. The lady working check-in was very friendly and very quick. She had us checked in and ready very fast. Got to the room and it was great. It was a large suite. Larger than the same type of room at other hotels. The room was clean and everything was stocked. Breakfast was good the next morning. The food was kept well stocked and tasted fine. Every member of staff that I encountered was very friendly. That was a great experience. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear James,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your visit to Columbus. I am very pleased that you had an exceptional experience, it is what we strive for for you and every guest! We hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I booked a couple rooms for my daughter for her sweet 16. The rooms were nice and clean, but I was not notified at booking that the pool was down:( Other then that highly recommend staying here! So if your looking this is the last stop

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Anitra,

Please allow me to thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Columbus Airport for your stay and for your feedback recommending us! We hope you will have the chance to stay here again soon and enjoy all of our facilities including the pool!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Rooms were wonderful - loved the bedding and linens. nice to have two rooms - nice living room area with decent kitchen. All very clean. Daily social hours are great! nice not having to go out after a long day of work and food was decent and plentiful. staff was very professional and friendly, especially the young man that checked me in. Gym wasn't extensive, but enough to do cardio and lift weights. I come to Columbus twice a year and will continue to stay here!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Traveler,

That is excellent that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel while in Columbus! We certainly want you and every guest to truly feel at home with us. If there is anything we can do to be of service, please feel free to let us know. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Most Sincerely,