All reviews grab and go great kitchenette oatmeal packets small kitchen full kitchen place to stay major highway location is great car show other hotels rooms are clean the staff was friendly and helpful parking lot indoor pool complimentary breakfast polaris dishwasher
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I planned last minute mommy and me trip to the zoo. I found this on a Priceline express deal. We lucked out with a great spot. Perfect location, great room and clean. The pool was a plus and clean as well. The grab and go breakfast was just right with coffee, muffin and some granola bars for the road. Only wish they had some drink options for the kids. I would stay here again. Convenient to shops, restaurants and the highway and to local attractions.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

We appreciate you choosing to stay at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Polaris. It's great to know you had an enjoyable visit and found our location to be perfect for your needs. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our comfortable hotel and the ease of our grab-and-go breakfast. Thanks for being our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Everything is nice and new at this motel. Great area for shopping and quick access to I-71. We spent one night. We were not impressed with the breakfast because it is just "grab and go" type foods. However, we would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Columbus - Polaris for your overnight stay. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your time with us and that our convenient location made it even better. However, we are sorry that our breakfast offerings were not to your liking. We will be sure to share your feedback with the concerned team as we plan any changes to the same. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you better in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Beds were hard but the room size and set up were great for my family. The staff members were great. Grab and go breakfast was very disappointing. The pool area was relaxing and well kept. The hotel was close and convenient to all our planed activities.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Molly, thank you for your review of our hotel. Your positive comments about our service and your well-set room are greatly appreciated. I’ll share your concern with regard to our grab-and-go breakfast with the respective team so that they can make any changes going forward. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America - Columbus – Polaris. We hope you and your family are already planning another trip our way.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Room was nice. Staff was very friendly. Toilet handle broke. Pool was fantastic and the front desk was nice enough to keep the pool open a little late for our family of young kids.
Wish coffee was better. It was gross

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

We are delighted you chose to stay at Extended Stay America - Columbus – Polaris. It’s our pleasure knowing you loved your room and the excellent service we offered. Your observation regarding the handle will be shared with my maintenance team to take corrective actions. We hope to welcome you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

The location is great with plenty of great shopping and food choices in the area and easy access to major highway. The staff was friendly and helpful,but.... Our room had a less than pleasant order my wife and I both noticed immediately when openning the room door. The bathroom appeared to bdd clean and the room adequately furnished, but a bit dated. The kitchen area was nice and clean but also a bit dated. No cooking utensils or dish cleaning supplies were in the room but some was available at the desk if requested. I have stayed in other long stay facilities which were much nicer and fully supplied with cooking and cleaning supplies for less money than this facility. The included breakfast was extremely lacking. All that wsss offered were prepackaged muffins, oatmwwal packets, and granola bars. I had to ask for hot water for the oatmeal, but instead of bringing hot water they started to cart everything away. The coffee urns were almost empty, such that I used coffee from 2 different dispensers to get a cup of not so good coffee. My wife and I went elsewhere to get breakfast. Maybe they don't offer much since there are so many good eating places nearby. The pool area wss clean , but only outdoors...no indoor pool. I would not even think about staying there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Polaris, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Randal, it was disheartening to read that we did not live up to our usual standards, and we're truly sorry your stay was less than satisfactory. We are taking appropriate steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. Please know our brand standards require us to keep the kitchenware at the front desk to ensure cleanliness. We hope you will accept our apologies and consider giving us another chance to show you the outstanding service that we typically provide.