All reviewsmagic mountainfamily fun centerthe breakfast areafront deskmake your own wafflesroom was cleanroll away bedhot tubshopping tripwould definitely stay here againyogurtfirst floorpool areanice hotelhighly recommend this hotelnice breakfastroom key
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Stayed here about 5 times since the 1st of Jan 2018. Staff always helpful and friendly. Sometimes they have a cookie and bottle of water for you at check-in. I like it here because the hotel is at the end of the road and they always have a spot for my 28 foot box truck. The breakfast actually has real eggs and sausage among the other typical items i.e. yogurt, waffles, cereal, fruit, and juices. They also have a variety of donuts and pastries. Room always clean. One time they were booked up and I had to stay at another hotel nearby. No free breakfast and it cost $12. That hotel had a restaurant but it was not free. The front desk lady (Karen) will give you a 10% coupon for Texas Roadhouse, next door. Would be better if they had microwaves and refrigerators in the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We have stayed at this Comfort Inn twice and were impressed by the Staff and the Cleanliness of the Hotel. The only negative that we experienced was at the Front Desk, our second stay. They were very busy when we checked in and had only one Clerk working.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was handicap accessible. On the first floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I was only in town for one night. At check in I was told I received a free upgrade since the carpet on the third floor was being cleaned and it would be quieter on the 4th floor. Check in was quick and easy. Once I got to my room, I wondered what exactly was upgraded. It appeared to just be a king bed room, which I had requested anyway. Not a big deal, just curious what the difference was. My room was clean and it was quiet that is really all I needed. The hotel is located within walking distance of several restaurants and they have coupons/discounts you can use for them.
Breakfast was the standard continental breakfast choices. Breakfast area was clean and plenty of places to sit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean, safe, economical, and in a great area. The room was clean and spacious. The only struggle I have is that the curtains do not cover the window so you will have street lights shining into your room all night. Plenty of outlets in the room and great WiFi. The breakfast in the morning had vast options both cold and hot! The pool area was closed so no review on that. Will stay again! Make sure you do not book pre-paid or you will not be able to cancel, change, or modify your reservation!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Upon arrival we saw a sign saying the whirlpool was out, ok we'll just enjoy the pool. Our evening there was nice, rooms were decent, pool was clean. Next morning, did not go very well. One of the cars in our party was broken into and items stolen (found out later, there was another car broken into). When we reported this to the front desk to have them check the cameras, were told, the GM is the only one who can do that and won't be in till Monday. So call the GM! What happened to customer service? Front desk also said don't bother calling the police, they won't come. They came for the 2nd car that reported being broken into.

Breakfast area was clean, breakfast was your typical continental. Had to ask multiple times for things to refilled. When you could find someone manning the breakfast area.

The hotel is in a great area, lots of restaurants close by...close to the shopping areas. But the customer service at this hotel is very poor. Definitely will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family