Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewspool areacinnamon rollslap laneshot tubgreat poolroom was cleanpull out sofatwo queen bedsthe breakfast areaoatmealwould stay againfree breakfastfront desk clerkhot breakfastbusiness centerpolariszoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Stayed there last month and will be every other month for meetings in Columbus. I was upgraded to a double queen suite on a dice roll. The room was really nice and roomy. It was very, very clean. They have a water park like feature (great for families) and a decent exercise room.Plenty of parking and shopping, eating out. Easy location right off the major freeway. Continental breakfast was nice. Overall, it's a nice place! I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Just ask the front desk staff!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The staff was super pleasant, very polite! Excellent location, gorgeous hotel, super clean, great hot breakfast, very affordable! Will definitely be staying here again next time we are in the area. If you have kids and want to stay at an affordable hotel with all of the amenities of a luxury hotel then this is the place for you! Our girls are 9 & 7, they loved this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012
bkinnear, Management Company representative at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Dear Sara,
I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites enough to share your experiences online! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your return so that your girls can enjoy the indoor water recreation area again!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip and enjoyed the stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful. I especially enjoyed the Managers reception on Wednesday night and playing Wii bowling with Manager Alex Settlemire. He had arranged food and refreshments for the event and it was a fun way to spend our last night at the hotel. Extremely clean room and have recommended to my co-workers to stay here when we're in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear GWB-12,
Thank you so much for your recent stay and review of the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Polaris! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much you've referred us to your coworkers! We look forward to your return!
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2012

The staff was exceptionally friendly, the place was very clean and had cool glam decor and that's what counts most. The breakfast bar was missing most hot items but coffee and muffins were plentiful. The pool was ice cold and very loud with kids' water features splashing and making an awful noise. Kids were disappointed that the water slide was closed and they couldn't use the water features because the water was just too cold.

The location is ok if you like chain restaurants.Every single chain restaurant is represented near this hotel. Hard to find anything unique or special to eat and mall traffic is heavy but the hotel staff made it all ok. They were super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
bkinnear, Management Company representative at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Dear Saranette,
Thank you for your recent stay at the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Polaris. I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with the breakfast food supply and the pool temperature. I will take your comments to our staff so that we can review the level of hot food we are preparing and ensure that our pool heaters are working as they should. I also apologize for the disappointment in the slide being closed. We do have a lifeguard on duty on Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday morning and it is only during those times that we open our 29' water slide, for the safety of our guests. I do hope that you give us another try, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I wish they were all like this. The hotel is fairly new, has a welcoming contemporary lobby, nicely appointed hallways (for a hotel at this level) and spacious, clean, well appointed and well lit rooms. I find this hotel to be a very good value and a welcome stopover on a long road trip. I was greeted in a professional, friendly manner, given a good restaurant recommendation and ultimately very well treated by the front desk staff. As do most in this area, the hotel appears to cater to a business clientele, which I always find preferable as those properties tend to be the cleanest and most efficiently operated. The furnishings in my room are contemporary and stylish. The bathroom is spacious, nicely appointed and has a walk in shower instead of a tub, which I can't say enough about. I have no idea why every hotel doesn't do this. Who in their right mind would climb into a cheap hotel bathtub knowing that thousands of people with who knows what degree of hygiene have used it before? YUCK! My thanks to the owners of this hotel for choosing the sensible solution in this regard. If I have occasion to be in this area again, this hotel will be my first choice.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
bkinnear, Management Company Representative at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Dear cbm3NYC,
Thank you very much for your glowing review of the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites-Polaris! We are truly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our beautiful hotel so much that you chose to let others know about it.
We have been hearing that our guests just love the showers that are standard in every Executive King room on our 6th & 7th floors. Of course, bathtubs are available as well for those who prefer them, in our rooms with 2 queen beds on floors 2-5.
It was great to hear that our wonderful staff made you feel welcome and had a good recommendation for dinner among the many restaurants in our area.
When your travels bring you back to our area, we look forward to having you as our guest again!
Warm Regards,