See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The staff is not very attentive. The breakfast was horrible. No coffee or cream no one around to ask. The lines to heat up microwaveable food where slow and the food choices were horrible. The nosiest hotel I have ever stayed you can hear every conversation.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is brand new and in a great location! Close enough to downtown and OSU, multiple restaurants nearby as well. Stayed here for one night and we will definitely be back! The rooms are very spacious , with a full fridge, microwave and equipped with plates and utensils. Large living room space with couch and great natural lighting. Elevators are fast and carpenters which is unique . I loved the design of this hotel and the trendy furniture as well as the unique spaces such as the outdoor patio near the breakfast area and the bbq and couch spaces out front near the entrance. Thank you to the staff who made us feel right at home. This hotel offers complimentary breakfast which is great and all day coffee and tea.
Nice gym area as well as laundry service available.
Thank you for a great stay to all of the staff and I can’t wait to come back for another stay !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sandra L
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

They took my reservation months on advance. I show up at the hotel and they are boarded up. My room for 2 nights was prepaid from my Hilton Honors. I have been ont
The phone with Hilton for almost an hour and they can't seem to figure things out.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple