All reviews rooftop pool aveda products valet parking the concierge lounge nice hotel bathroom door per day valet staff hotel bar business travel short north enjoyed my stay bed was very comfortable the room was nice arena district latitude wedding
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

When we arrived we were allowed to check in early and the staff was great! The hotel was located in a great area with many good options. We were able to walk around downtown. The room was great! Clean and nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are staying in Columbus. It’s about 5 miles away from ohio state university the reason for our visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for my stepsons wedding! the room was very spacious and nice! breakfast was good and hotel was amazing. Only downside was having to pay $28 for parking. Would love to stay here again next time we are in Ohio

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for GeeklyCon and this was such an awesome visit. The staff was fantastic and helpful through out whole weekend and the rooms were very spacious and comfortable. The hotel it self is located near a bunch of awesome restaurants and attractions that are easy to walk to or Uber. The thing that really blew me way was when they came to my rescue when my self and my husband who was also attending GeeklyCon had to extend our trip due to flight issues. The manager had one room left and without even asking let us stay overnight for the same discounted rate that was offered for the convention. Can't wait to come back again next year.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve heard it depends on the floor, but my room was fantastic. Really nice space. Comfortable couch and chair in room. I slept soundly and woke up relaxed! Perfect for me as I spend M-F in various hotels.

Restaurant breakfast area was great, food options great for 90%, but I was hoping for smoked salmon. Pool and hot tub were popular spaces for others.

Bar was quiet ~until.. bartender still checked in with me regularly even though 3 separate wedding parties descended at once.

I enjoyed my stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I really liked this place. The staff were very nice and personable. The pool was why we chose this hotel and it was perfect. Not crowded at all but it was a weekday. The pizza at the restaurant was really good.