All reviews new carpet nice tv coffee maker fridge and microwave restaurants and bars rooms are clean yogurt mirror renovation
Reviewed 7 August 2018

No elevator, didn't like outside entrance to rooms and the clerk was behind bulletproof glass. Looked at our room and it was OK. Bulletproof glass in a motel doesn't give me the warm fuzzy feeling about staying there. Didn't stay.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Location is a positive factor. The rooms are basic , and the cost is reasonable. First appearance can be misleading, ,but the rooms are clean and adequate. Forget the continental breakfast and go to the neighborhood bakeries. The hotel is close to many shops and restaurants. Basic and reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

When we pulled in, there is very limited parking. Not a big deal it was free. Went in and checked in, gentleman checking us in was very nice and helpful. Also, the continental breakfast was in the lobby, not much seating but they did have frozen breakfast sandwiches, toast, muffins and yogurt along with beverages. Now the room, when we walked in we found a mans dirty sock on the floor! It didn't look like the floors had been vacuumed at all. The bathroom was clean, however there was only 1 kleenex in the box. We had a king bed that I immediately sprayed down with lysol, after seeing how dirty the room was. The pillows were lumpy and hard, the bed was pretty comfy however. On a plus side, there is a fridge and microwave in the rooms and 2 sinks with mirror so you can get ready outside of the bathroom. We will not go back.

Room Tip: It is a motel, 2 floors, stairs only
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Don't be put off by the dated motel exterior/layout -- the rooms have been recently updated and are spacious and comfortable. Front desk service was courteous and responsive. Limited breakfast is available; there's a McDonald's down the block and the bar across the street (Gresso's) very cool and cozy, with amazing food. Location is accessible to downtown and surrounding attractions, without the parking fees and expense of the downtown major chain hotels. My room had a microwave and mini fridge; there are several supermarkets in the vicinity. My only disappointment is that I didn't book this for my entire stay.

Room Tip: No elevators that I noticed
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel through Expedia and Expedia never faxed my reservation. The hotel was very accommodating and even gave us the room we originally reserved. The rooms were very large and clean. The bed was pretty comfortable considering it’s a hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple