All reviews waffles suitable room cedar point front desk drive home quiet hotel free wifi we've stayed an overnight stay late at night nice stay rooms are clean stayed one night port clinton bed was comfortable ohio cereal
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Stayed at the hotel for a week. Nice, clean place with very helpful and friendly front desk lady. Shanan Lddi was very helpful when I wanted to switch rooms and immediately put me up in a better room than the one I had booked. Had a nice stay.

Room tip: Good rooms on 3rd floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Annette R, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Clyde, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Red Roof Inn, Clyde, Ohio. I am happy to hear Shanan was able to help you with switching rooms with an upgrade. We always enjoy hearing positive feedback from our guests and I will pass along to my staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your future stays with us. Thanks Again. Annette

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

First off wanna say had some of the best service of my life your front desk guy dion sanders was a great guy came to my hotel room fixed my shower helped me fix my phone was super nice never had such good service from someone at a hotel and the hotel is super clean very nice place to stay highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: February 2018
Annette R, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Clyde, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Tristan S.... Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn in Clyde, Ohio. We always enjoy hearing back from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and I am happy to hear Dion was of help to you. I will be sure to pass that comment on to him. I hope you will chose to stay with us again if you are in the area. Thanks Again!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed one night while traveling and were greeted with friendly staff at checkin late at night and in the morning as well. I didn’t catch the name of the two ladies we checked in with, but Dion assisted us in the morning and was very nice. The breakfast was standard hotel fare. The waffles were certainly the best part of the spread. We’re pretty partial to Red Roof Inns for the value and accommodations. While we didn’t use the pool, it was nice that they had one.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Annette R, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Clyde, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn in Clyde, Ohio. We always enjoy hearing back from our Guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to let my staff know they will appreciate it. We look forward to any future stays with us. Thanks again!!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I 've stayed at this hotel a number of times traveling cross country and always found it very adequate for an overnight stay. Just off the highway, clean,staff was very helpful, mfriendly., solicitous.Hot breakfast included, free wifi and pet friendly. Pool was undergoing renovations at this time but we've used it before. Everything needed while getting from point A to point B.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Annette R, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Clyde, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn. We always enjoy hearing back from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your future stays with us.

Thanks Again!
Annette R.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night at the Red Roof Inn in Clyde. We had a King bed. Although the hotel is a "smoke-free" facility, the first room we were given had a strong odor of smoke when we walked into it. We were quickly given another King bed room and it was fine, and it included a sofa. We did not use the pool (which looked nice) or any other hotel facilities. We did eat the free breakfast which was normal fare (fixings for egg\sausage sandwiches, waffles, cereals, etc.). Our bed was comfortable, the TV worked well and had a good selection of channels. The decor was somewhat dated and the bathroom seemed older looking. Nothing was new or fancy, but it adequately served our needs. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Chuck M
Annette R, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Clyde, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Chuck M...Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Red Roof Inn in Clyde, Ohio. We always enjoy hearing from our guests. I am sorry for the inconvenience of having to move but appreciate you letting us know of the issue. We hope you enjoyed your visit to the area and look forward to your future stays with us.

Thanks Again!