“Yummy take out”
Review of Pho and Rice

Pho and Rice
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Decided to try take out from Pho and Rice on Coventry. I'm thrilled we gave them a try. Their Pho is the best I've ever had. Outstanding aromatic broth with tons of rice noodles along with all the usual garnishes. I'm already thinking about when I'm going to order my next bowl! ❤️

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Small and simple with large portions at very reasonable prices. Perfect for the younger crowd. No alcohol, but the pho is fantastic. Why do they have country music playing?

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

It's been a while that we pad this place and now finally decided to get in. We've been to Vietnam, so we have good experience and know what to expect.
The spring rolls (fresh rolls as called here) were very dry. The sauce served with it didn't help. The shrimp appetizer was nice but a little too fried, as per my partner.
The phos that were ordered were very good. The side salad is simple as in Vietnam. My order was tofu rice. It was unimaginative and lacking variety of vegetables. It swam in what appeared to be ready made to sweet teriyaki sauce.
Overall, if you are a pho lover, this is a very good place. Setting is simple, pricing is affordable. You can bring your own wine.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have an obsession with Pho and our favorite place closed awhile ago so we have been on the hunt for a new Pho place. We stumbled upon Rice and Pho and decided to try it out. It's a tiny little place but everything we ate was awesome. We ordered the crab ragoons to start and you could tell they were homemade and they were amazing. We both ordered the Pho Ga, and that was amazing too. The prices are great and portions of Pho are definitely enough to fill you up no matter which size you get. The place filled up really quick and a ton of people kept coming in to pick up carry orders too. This is definitely going to be our new Pho place and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We make Pho at home (after learning how to make it from a Thai friend) . Our kids love this Vietnamese "national" soup. The base flavor can vary from restaurant to restaurant in intensity of stock base. I would say Pho and Rice's is well seasoned and rounded. No Thai chili... But like others they serve jalapeño instead.. And of course you can always use sriracha. We also tried several appetizers and were very pleased with quality and taste.
Great addition to the Coventry area!

1  Thank Babygrl1