All reviews education building high ceilings marble floors rock and roll hall evening kickback free dinner free alcoholic drinks baked potato valet parking light dinner free happy hour pool and hot tub within walking distance beautiful hotel old building breakfast and dinner hot breakfast
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I was so happy with this hotel, could not have asked for a better experience! The hotel was very clean and updated, my room was spacious with high ceilings and nice city view. One of our favorite things was the amazing continental breakfast, evening appetizers, and free drinks! What a great way to start and end a busy day at a conference! Also all of the staff was very friendly and attentive, I would highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I wish I could give this hotel 10 stars! We came up for my 40th birthday trip and this hotel gave a 110% to make our stay the best stay ever. Not only is it close walking to major things like Progressive fields, Quicken loans , FirstEnergy Stadium, but also to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and many restaurants and bars!The hotel was so clean and unique, we loved the fountain in the back, we loved the marble floors, the high ceiling room, the walk in shower. I could literally go on and on about how great this hotel is. The people that work there are so nice and friendly, always saying good morning and hope you have a great day, and full of suggestions. My husband and I walked into our room and it was decorated all over for my 40th birthday. What hotel cares enough to do that? This hotel does, and they went above and beyond expectations! Well done and we will be back for sure and I can't wait to brag about our stay to everyone! Thanks for the fun:)

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
2  Thank jayneridl
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Stayed for one night for a visit to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The building was the Board of Education Building. We were lucky enough to get a room on the third floor - with extremely high ceilings. Nicely done room - not exotic but clean and comfortable and hotel-style elegant. The location was ideal. On the mall. We were able to walk all over the downtown...from the shore (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...to 4th St with some great restaurants.) The staff was super friendly and attentive. The hotel offers a wonderful happy hour (3 drinks plus Mexican food - other guests made it into their dinner) and a really really nice breakfast buffet that comes with the room.

I believe there is a pool in the basement....but did not see it

Room Tip: Floor 2 and 3 have high ceilings.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I chose this hotel because it is housed in an old Board of Education building, which I thought would be fun to explore. The building was pretty cool. The room itself - nothing special - comfortable enough. The location is excellent - close to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame and the downtown area, theater district, and the waterfront.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Great location to most everything downtown. We came to Cleveland for a browns game and the stadium was about a 10 minute walk. Lots of restaurants very close as well. We parked through the valet service and although kind of pricey was very convenient. Would stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends